Watching

I am just the opposite. I prefer to use a woman in front of her husband, enabling him to see how much a whore and slut she can be. A cuck's presence makes me want to do more with her, use her harder.
Welcome to the site. That's wonderful. Too many bulls/boyfriends would prefer to have a cheating wife and absent husband. You would be welcome to fuck her harder in front of me. I would want you both to enjoy.

Welcome to the site. That's wonderful. Too many bulls/boyfriends would prefer to have a cheating wife and absent husband. You would be welcome to fuck her harder in front of me. I would want you both to enjoy.
That would be my pleasure. When I am with a woman I own her and enjoy demonstrating control as cuck hubby watches. I find pleasure in a husband's amazement at how much of a slut his wife really can be with the right man.

Watching is no issue for me. For us the whole purpose is for her to enjoy great things, experience great pleasure and excitement. I know i am not "the greatest ever" so obviously there are going to be others that perform better, the more excitement and fun she has the more i will be excited. So i believe if you are watching and you are concerned about someone else performing better chances are you are doing something you should not be because it is probly not going to end well. That is just how i see it.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife likes me to be there, She gets a kink out of looking at me in the eye as she sucks his dick, then he slides into her.

However i understand this isnt about me, its about them so i soon leave them to enjoy themselves. I am free to comeback when i want but i feel its important that they get time to relax.

I have been lucky over the years to get several mens consent to place a static camera in the room and its amazing how much more intense and adventerous she is in my absence.

Do i feel inferior to him sexually, yes they are better and different lovers and i accept that, if i satisfied her more than her lover she wouldnt need a lover would she?

I also understand that few men want or understand why a wife would want her 6ft 3 husband present, so have tried to steer her away from this unfortunately my wife refuses to meet another man unless he become a long term lover without me being present.

She wanted us to be in this lifestyle by having two affairs then later showing me with her second lover.

I would love her to come home say she had met a chap and ask can i go out with him, a man i would never meet but i would know was fucking my wife, in a way it would bring me right back to how it all started.
For me I love to see her face amd hear her moans/grunts, especially when it's woth her ex fuck buddy. Have always told her I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick. But even if he's avg or even small, if she's getting pleasure from 2 dicks, tongues, 4 hands...it turns us on. She realizes that I get off on her pleasure, and ultimately it's just fucking

Exactly. For me a have often told her I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick. While some have been, and some haven't. The biggest pleasure is seeing and hearing her pleasure

Exactly. For me a have often told her I wanted to see her fucked by a big dick. While some have been, and some haven't. The biggest pleasure is seeing and hearing her pleasure

That's what gets me off as well. The other thing is since we become friends with my wife's lover, I am happy for him to enjoy his cock getting sucked by her and to see him convulse and shoot his load inside her warm wet married pussy.

I love watching maybe more than being directly involved. Wife told me early on she intended to be perfectly natural with her guy. It's my best friend and a guy she wanted to be with ever since we were young. Basically it's their opportunity to be together the way they always wanted to be. A lot of times when it's just the two of them, she usually forgets I'm there until their done.

I love watching maybe more than being directly involved. Wife told me early on she intended to be perfectly natural with her guy. It's my best friend and a guy she wanted to be with ever since we were young. Basically it's their opportunity to be together the way they always wanted to be. A lot of times when it's just the two of them, she usually forgets I'm there until their done.
I have only had the opportunity to be present on three occasions. Once, I met the guy with her, then left the room so the could get started and she let me know when they were ready for me. That was my favorite! The next time was a foursome. Three guys and my wife. The other two guys took turns fucking my wife for over an hour before she realized I was still in the corner watching with a raging boner. Actually, it wasn’t her that realized, it was one of the guys who was tired and needed a break. The final time, we met a guy at the bar and took him back to our hotel suite. To make him more comfortable, I stayed in the living room of the suite and they left the bedroom door open so I could hear them fucking. I never joined in, but after he finished, I got to jump in when he left. My top fantasy right now would be to take turns fucking my wife bare and filling her up with cum. While she generally requires condoms, there have been several men who have fucked and filled my wife over the past few years. A few of them were open to helping with my fantasy, but my wife has always moved on prior to fulfilling my fantasy. Her current fuck buddy fucks her bare every time She always comes home dripping wet, but it’s always 30 minutes or so before I can enjoy. I would love being present and watch his cock and balls tense up as he shoots his load into her pussy. Then being able to slide inside her immediately after would be so hot. In my mind, this would give the other guy a chance to recover and get turned on watching me pleasure my wife. Assuming I can avoid overstimulation and cumming too soon, he would be ready to go again by the time I finish. And hopefully I would be ready for round two when he is done the second time. 🙂 Thinking about my wife with four loads of cum and numerous orgasms over a period of hours seems mega sexy to me. Unfortunately, her fuck buddy has zero interest in a threesome. He knows my wife is married and that I don’t care if she fucks him, but he doesn’t understand and isn’t comfortable even meeting me in a normal environment. I think he just enjoys having some regular pussy with no strings attached and isn’t thinking about the unconventional relationship.

I have only had the opportunity to be present on three occasions. Once, I met the guy with her, then left the room so the could get started and she let me know when they were ready for me. That was my favorite! The next time was a foursome. Three guys and my wife. The other two guys took turns fucking my wife for over an hour before she realized I was still in the corner watching with a raging boner. Actually, it wasn’t her that realized, it was one of the guys who was tired and needed a break. The final time, we met a guy at the bar and took him back to our hotel suite. To make him more comfortable, I stayed in the living room of the suite and they left the bedroom door open so I could hear them fucking. I never joined in, but after he finished, I got to jump in when he left. My top fantasy right now would be to take turns fucking my wife bare and filling her up with cum. While she generally requires condoms, there have been several men who have fucked and filled my wife over the past few years. A few of them were open to helping with my fantasy, but my wife has always moved on prior to fulfilling my fantasy. Her current fuck buddy fucks her bare every time She always comes home dripping wet, but it’s always 30 minutes or so before I can enjoy. I would love being present and watch his cock and balls tense up as he shoots his load into her pussy. Then being able to slide inside her immediately after would be so hot. In my mind, this would give the other guy a chance to recover and get turned on watching me pleasure my wife. Assuming I can avoid overstimulation and cumming too soon, he would be ready to go again by the time I finish. And hopefully I would be ready for round two when he is done the second time. 🙂 Thinking about my wife with four loads of cum and numerous orgasms over a period of hours seems mega sexy to me. Unfortunately, her fuck buddy has zero interest in a threesome. He knows my wife is married and that I don’t care if she fucks him, but he doesn’t understand and isn’t comfortable even meeting me in a normal environment. I think he just enjoys having some regular pussy with no strings attached and isn’t thinking about the unconventional relationship.
My wife likes her regular to cum on her. I was sitting on the couch watching them fuck on the floor one time. He came all over her tits and face. Then she climbed into my lap to ride me. I was staring at that cum dripping off her the whole time she fucked me. Another time, he creampied her pussy and she made me get on her to push his cum into her with my dick. I came while I was doing it. So, I guess in a way she got both our cum at the same time. Which is what she wanted.

So many husband's/bf's want to watch their wives/gf's having sex with someone else. I've often read from some wives/gf's that even though they know it's the one thing that their husbands/bf's want the most, it is inhibiting or a problem for them. They don't want to feel like they are having to "perform". Others say they say and do things they don't do or say when they are alone with their husbands/bf's. One wife I chatted with said her boyfriends are so much better than her husband that she didn't want him to feel inferior and any time he did get to watch she always dialed things back and it was more about him getting to watch than her having fun.

How do you deal with watching? Do any of you wives/gf's deal with any of the above issues?
She loved doing it alone and I thought it was hot. One person destroyed that and now she wants me there. It’s a safety thing now. Watching in person is hard to explain. No doubt it was fun but also like degrading humiliating and certainly made me feel so inferior. Seeing her pleased and hearing her like never before sorta makes you realize sometimes you just can’t compete. I just care that she has fun and fun she does. It was awesome but as an alpha in life it certainly puts you in place. She has no regrets and I can tell you has so much confidence sexually and no problems saying things like I’m smaller or she needs more. If you get my point. She used to love bragging about having a boyfriend and seeing puzzled looks on peoples faces.
The first time I saw in person when she had another cock in her mouth that is when reality hit and how he fucked her and came in her. It was like I wasn’t there and the fucken envy I had. Humbling for sure and so hot too.
The wife gets a total power trip over this. It’s all fun

She loved doing it alone and I thought it was hot. One person destroyed that and now she wants me there. It’s a safety thing now. Watching in person is hard to explain. No doubt it was fun but also like degrading humiliating and certainly made me feel so inferior. Seeing her pleased and hearing her like never before sorta makes you realize sometimes you just can’t compete. I just care that she has fun and fun she does. It was awesome but as an alpha in life it certainly puts you in place. She has no regrets and I can tell you has so much confidence sexually and no problems saying things like I’m smaller or she needs more. If you get my point. She used to love bragging about having a boyfriend and seeing puzzled looks on peoples faces.
The first time I saw in person when she had another cock in her mouth that is when reality hit and how he fucked her and came in her. It was like I wasn’t there and the fucken envy I had. Humbling for sure and so hot too.
The wife gets a total power trip over this. It’s all fun
Humbling is a good word for it. My wife's regular is my best friend. She's been very open about him being the best she's ever had. First time they were ever together, he was standing between her legs and i was sitting next to her watching. As he slipped it in her the first time, I watched the way her back arched and her facial expression and knew right away I was forever living with the humbling experience that my best friend is my wife's best lay. Turns me on though so much for some reason. Even as I type this now.

Humbling is a good word for it. My wife's regular is my best friend. She's been very open about him being the best she's ever had. First time they were ever together, he was standing between her legs and i was sitting next to her watching. As he slipped it in her the first time, I watched the way her back arched and her facial expression and knew right away I was forever living with the humbling experience that my best friend is my wife's best lay. Turns me on though so much for some reason. Even as I type this now.
I can relate

3somes are hot as hell, but seeing her pounded is hot too

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I feel I have been lucky in my life to have had so many willing partners for swinging and letting me either join in or watch and even know they are out having sex with someone else. The first prolific swinger was my first wife. When we first talked about our past sex antics and partners I realised then that I was being turned on by the amount of men she had sex with. For a young woman of her age was breath taking and I must admit when she first told me I was put off, but as she explained the fact that she liked the feel of a stranger cumming inside her as it made her feel dirty and used. If the stranger was rough, she was also good with that too.
So when we got together it felt like a perfect match. The first time I saw her with another guy it felt awkward at first with me trying to direct the action, but we soo sorted out who was boss and if I tried I was left holding my cock on the sidelines. It got to us going to swing parties where no one, or hardly anyone, knew us and we would pretend to be separate so she could have fun while I watched, usually with others in the room, cock in hand. At one party it worked so well one of the guys that had just fucked her said to me "have a go mate, she is well up for it" so I did.