UPDATE: First solo dates

Anonymousrob84

Gold
Well, Rachel just left for her first solo date, and she has another scheduled for tomorrow. This will be the first time that she has ever gone out without me to meet someone. My stomach’s in knots. She isn’t playing today but there’s good chance that tomorrow she will.

She was super nervous so I spanked the nerves out of her. Picture for proof.

Attachments

• IMG_1644.jpeg
    IMG_1644.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 147
Well, Rachel just left for her first solo date, and she has another scheduled for tomorrow. This will be the first time that she has ever gone out without me to meet someone. My stomach’s in knots. She isn’t playing today but there’s good chance that tomorrow she will.

Do you think she'll come home with some extra hand prints on her ass? What are you doing while she's gone?

Here is what my wife sent me the first ever time she went to meet a guy “just for a drink to see how it goes “GIF_0497776205.gifGIF_0388104492.gifGIF_1815533790.gifGIF_2058469540.gif

Why do you think she won’t play today?

Just imagine her rubbing his groin wanting his cock, you will be having great sex when she comes home
That’s the plan! There is no plans to play. We’ve never really played apart. She went to a hotel room two doors down from me once. Other than that, we are always together. This is new territory. Especially for a stag, although we’ve been exploring aspects of cucking recently so who knows!

I’m not sure I’m ready for anything like that. I mentioned that I was curious about a cage (only while she plays once, just to see) and maybe being forced to wear panties, once again, only while she plays. That was a big step for me. She didn’t say no. She said, okay, I understand that, and maybe someday we can try it.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu