My Desire to be feminized…

The more I read on here the more I realize that the desire to be feminized is something many of us share. Everyday that passes me fantasy becomes obsession. I want someone to tell me to shave my self completely smooth, get dressed up in my wife’s sluttiest outfit and have a dominant bbc or bwc come use all my holes. I want to know how my wife feels when she has one of her buddies fuck her crazy! She goes completely submissive and is a good little slut for big cocks. I want to know what it feels like to suck and lick a hard dick until it blows a load down my throat or on my face. Wife told me one time she took a load on her face and was told to leave it dripping down her face while she was fucked . I want to know the sting of a smack on my ass while I am getting dicked down, feel hands holding on to my hips or neck while getting pounded out. I want to gag and choke while getting my throat fucked. to feel that submissive helplessness and feel the pride of making someone cum inside me then feel that cum running out of me and dripping down my balls would be enough to get me all turned on for another round! I am not gay I do not like men I do not get turned on because it’s a man I love women but I am attracted to the act and feeling of being treated like a little slut by a huge cock. The feelings are so confusing but for real this fantasy it truly becoming an obsession that I am going to have to act on before to long. If anybody has any helpful feedback I would greatly appreciate some dms and any advice you awesome people have for me!
Your description is absolutely overwhelming!!! I’m sure that after one to one you’d be a totally committed to bi-cumslut. I know it to be true

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
After years of sucking cocks and playing - I had a sissygasm and it was great and became alot more sissy-fem and willing to be kissed.

I got my brains fucked out that night I met up with the older gentleman that fucked me a few months ago --- he really did a good job on me after he fucked me for a long time. I was about to clean up and leave when he said I have a new sex swing upstairs. It was my first time in a sex swing. He fucked me more with a toy then put a vibrator in my sissy-pussy and on my tits and another on my sissy-clit. I did not have any cum left but I could not stop cumming and cumming and cumming. I became alot more sissy-fem and craving cocks and now I want the male to kiss me as a female. Yes I want to feel like a woman giving myself to a male or males and their cocks.

Now I cock more and more. Yes having a sissygasm is wonderful.

After years of sucking cocks and playing - I had a sissygasm and it was great and became alot more sissy-fem and willing to be kissed.

I got my brains fucked out that night I met up with the older gentleman that fucked me a few months ago --- he really did a good job on me after he fucked me for a long time. I was about to clean up and leave when he said I have a new sex swing upstairs. It was my first time in a sex swing. He fucked me more with a toy then put a vibrator in my sissy-pussy and on my tits and another on my sissy-clit. I did not have any cum left but I could not stop cumming and cumming and cumming. I became alot more sissy-fem and craving cocks and now I want the male to kiss me as a female. Yes I want to feel like a woman giving myself to a male or males and their cocks.

Now I cock more and more. Yes having a sissygasm is wonderful.
So hot sounds like a great time I love being used by my wife’s bull she will let him use me for his entertainment and I love it I wear a very cute set of panties and a little top with a dog collar around my neck he will abuse me a little bit squeezing my cock. And balls telling me how he is going to fuck my wife and if I do a good job of sucking him he might fuck me to it gets me so hot and hornny

So hot sounds like a great time I love being used by my wife’s bull she will let him use me for his entertainment and I love it I wear a very cute set of panties and a little top with a dog collar around my neck he will abuse me a little bit squeezing my cock. And balls telling me how he is going to fuck my wife and if I do a good job of sucking him he might fuck me to it gets me so hot and hornny

Attachments

• IMG_1314.png
    IMG_1314.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1313.png
    IMG_1313.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1312.png
    IMG_1312.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1311.png
    IMG_1311.png