Multiple Bulls

intoittoo

Couple
Has your wife dealt with multiple bulls at the same time? Did you enjoy it or was it too much?

She has one that she sees regularly but we want to add another. She sees him about once a week but we’d like to have the option of being with two during the same week.

The thought is that she will ask him if he has a friend (or friends) she can get to know. This way everyone is comfortable with the arrangement… maybe even lead to a threesome. I’m curious if anyone has been in a similar situation.

Has your wife dealt with multiple bulls at the same time? Did you enjoy it or was it too much?

She has one that she sees regularly but we want to add another. She sees him about once a week but we’d like to have the option of being with two during the same week.

The thought is that she will ask him if he has a friend (or friends) she can get to know. This way everyone is comfortable with the arrangement… maybe even lead to a threesome. I’m curious if anyone has been in a similar situation.

I find it difficult just with having the one bull I would like for to have a second bull but sometimes seems like there maybe isn’t enough time. We have got together with her current bull maybe once a month

I don't know that I would classify all of them as bulls, but Lisa has 4 regulars right now and they have been regulars for about 6 years now.

One is clearly her bull. He lives 6 miles from us and is single, so he is here at least 4 nights a week and commonly stays the night with her a few times per week.

The other three are middle-aged and are married to women that refuse to have sex, so Lisa is their "stunt pussy" (our little joke) when they need a willing fuckbuddy to unload in.

Between the four of them she gets fucked 12-15 times per week, plus an occasional local that knows about her willingness to play and likes the idea of fucking someone's wife.

The regulars all know about each other and two of them here at the same time is pretty common. They are good at sharing lol

Last edited:
One of my wife's bulls brought his friend along as she wanted a threesome .Seeing the three of them caressing with 4 hands exploring her was so good .She stood next to them in her panties ,stockings and bra slowly undressing them . ..her hands explored their pants bulges and then two erect cocks were in her hands .Once her panties were off one of them had his fingers inside her while the other rubbed her clit ..she was so turned on cuming multiple times .Just seeing her with two cocks turned me on so much .While one fucked her she wanked the other .Bliss for me as I watch her

My Goddess has had a gangbang with 12 men. And has played with up to 3 true bulls at one time. I did assist her by keeping them orally occupied as needed, but she absolutely loved the experience, as did I.
I would love for that to happen to my wife and I would definitely love to keep them orally satisfied until they are ready for her.

Yes, we’ve had numerous interactions with multiple men and true bulls.

Our first experience together with just us and “them” was a professional interaction while we were in Miami for her birthday. Both were in the adult movie biz and it was incredible.

You hit on something that’s been asked in here before which is a bull getting a friend or someone he has contact with to join in. Overwhelmingly that’s the way these things develop. I tend to stay away from stereotypes, but any couple or woman who’s into black men will relay it’s rather easy to arrange multiple partners through them. Not trying to be insensitive, it’s just a reality.

Yes, we’ve had numerous interactions with multiple men and true bulls.

Our first experience together with just us and “them” was a professional interaction while we were in Miami for her birthday. Both were in the adult movie biz and it was incredible.

You hit on something that’s been asked in here before which is a bull getting a friend or someone he has contact with to join in. Overwhelmingly that’s the way these things develop. I tend to stay away from stereotypes, but any couple or woman who’s into black men will relay it’s rather easy to arrange multiple partners through them. Not trying to be insensitive, it’s just a reality.

So you think it’s best to find a bull through word of mouth ? Or on swing apps or other options????

100% word of mouth, preferably through existing contacts. Just my opinion but it’s pretty tried and true for us and the few other people we are close to. Chances are a guy you establish a relationship with due to their qualities will be around others with the same values and at least be an honest assessor to assist in bringing others in.

We’ve had limited success with sites and apps. With a mountain of respect we’re skeptical of those who try to hook up on a site like this when there’s all the resources available otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
100% word of mouth, preferably through existing contacts. Just my opinion but it’s pretty tried and true for us and the few other people we are close to. Chances are a guy you establish a relationship with due to their qualities will be around others with the same values and at least be an honest assessor to assist in bringing others in.

We’ve had limited success with sites and apps. With a mountain of respect we’re skeptical of those who try to hook up on a site like this when there’s all the resources available otherwise.

Yeah kind of funny wife and I were talking about that and I was asking her . I wonder how others find there bulls… like did they go by someone that someone else hooked up with them or off like SLS. Or aff. Or just out at swing events

I don't know that I would classify all of them as bulls, but Lisa has 4 regulars right now and they have been regulars for about 6 years now.

One is clearly her bull. He lives 6 miles from us and is single, so he is here at least 4 nights a week and commonly stays the night with her a few times per week.

The other three are middle-aged and are married to women that refuse to have sex, so Lisa is their "stunt pussy" (our little joke) when they need a willing fuckbuddy to unload in.

Between the four of them she gets fucked 12-15 times per week, plus an occasional local that knows about her willingness to play and likes the idea of fucking someone's wife.

The regulars all know about each other and two of them here at the same time is pretty common. They are good at sharing lol
Hot...lucky bastard hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: stubbyhubby
As a bull, it's not worth the std risk to me to fuck girls who aren't my exclusive lover, and condom sex is as abundant as grass for me/not valued very much. I'd also be self-critical and wonder what more I could have realistically done to be the only lover she desired.

I'm open to other serious relationship arrangements, but always keeping things tight within the group of highly trusted people. Casual sex is always safe sex for me. I've never had an std/sti and very likely won't with this strategy.

I'd question the intellect and health of any bulls willing to share hotwives with other bulls without serious precaution/lifestyle investigation/testing. You're likely banging the whole block at that point. No matter how hot the experience, it's not worth it when you can do some more work and get the same without the risk.

My wife most likely from our conversations would be with one bull at a time bc she likes the ease and comfort of fucking the same people. Just like with us; she wants her and her bull to fuck enough where they know each other, likes/dislikes etc

Reactions: WantToWatchWife