Multiple Bulls

We are experienced in the life style and have tried most things, but in the beginning her first experience with another man was a black friend of mine, he was huge long n thick and she was so excited when she seen his cock, we took turns fucking her all night long, needless to say he became a regular playmate of ours, and even would visit her alone when I was out of town, after a couple of times he brought over a female friend who was bi curious to see what would happen, they took to each other like ducks to water, and in time he introduced another black friend to join us in our little threesome, and in time he had 3-4 other guys coming with him to fuck my wife, and she loved every time, she could not get enough black dick, so my response, is hell yea go for it, add another bull, either together with the current one or on the side. Today my wife has about 4 different bulls she invites to our bed room separately, and on occasion more than one at a time, with me included! It is wild to see my sex maniac wife in action!

My wife most likely from our conversations would be with one bull at a time bc she likes the ease and comfort of fucking the same people. Just like with us; she wants her and her bull to fuck enough where they know each other, likes/dislikes etc
Our situation is close to that. This is her/our first and she has formed a relationship with him. My original goal was to watch her have a threesome with 2 men, as it worked out I have been one of them all along but it really is my goal for her to have 2 others. She has been hanging around with an experienced hotwife recently who has a regular group of bulls she has established over time. She has offered but not pushed us. My wife is the one that is more hesitant as she has latched onto this boyfriend and he has kind of locked her down (I know it sounds crazy) but we have talked and if we feel as a couple that we want to branch out he will have to understand.

Our situation is close to that. This is her/our first and she has formed a relationship with him. My original goal was to watch her have a threesome with 2 men, as it worked out I have been one of them all along but it really is my goal for her to have 2 others. She has been hanging around with an experienced hotwife recently who has a regular group of bulls she has established over time. She has offered but not pushed us. My wife is the one that is more hesitant as she has latched onto this boyfriend and he has kind of locked her down (I know it sounds crazy) but we have talked and if we feel as a couple that we want to branch out he will have to understand.
Agree, he will have to understand! It is her pussy or body and your wife he is just a play toy, he can either accept it or move on there are a dozen more waiting their chance to be with her! Weā€™d never let a bull or playmate dictate our sex life or whim we could play with. I get the attraction to a great sexual playmate but heā€™s not the only great cock in town. Good luck and follow your instinct or desires!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Agree, he will have to understand! It is her pussy or body and your wife he is just a play toy, he can either accept it or move on there are a dozen more waiting their chance to be with her! Weā€™d never let a bull or playmate dictate our sex life or whim we could play with. I get the attraction to a great sexual playmate but heā€™s not the only great cock in town. Good luck and follow your instinct or desires!
I know. It has gotten complicated with him. My wife has gotten into a full blown relationship with him and now feels somewhat obligated to his wishes. It is crazy because she is a married woman being shared with him so the idea we may share her elsewhere should not seem too much of a stretch. We will get it figured out. Fortunately he lives two hours from us so we have a certain buffer.

I know. It has gotten complicated with him. My wife has gotten into a full blown relationship with him and now feels somewhat obligated to his wishes. It is crazy because she is a married woman being shared with him so the idea we may share her elsewhere should not seem too much of a stretch. We will get it figured out. Fortunately he lives two hours from us so we have a certain buffer.
Message me if you like we had a similar experience where my lady became very attached to a bull, was not easy to break it off!

Reactions: Phun Times 727