Bull Sharing Your Woman

I’ve been shared by my bull several times, it is usually a good indicator this is going to happen is he will call me ask me to come over, and will say leave your husband home and plan to spend the night or weekend, when he says that It is a good indicator he will have some friends over to fuck me. The most recent was when he called me about an hour or two before the Super Bowl he called said hey why don’t you come over for the Super Bowl, and come alone. On other times he will call my man and say hey bring S… over, drop her off for the night & make sure she is naked under her coat or gown, don’t worry I’ll bring her home tomorrow! When he wants me showing up naked, I know as soon as I walk in there will be a group of black bulls ready to use me for their pleasure and they know I will do what ever they want.
What’s the most he’s had waiting for you?

Have you ever let your woman go out with her bull, only to find out that he has started sharing her with friends or “passing her around?” This happened with my fiance when she went to see her Lebanese bull (he’s got a massive dick) and he had friends over who took turns. She was pretty rough by the end of the weekend but begged me to not confront her Bull or complain, lest she lose one of her favorite cocks
No. It's a basic rule that we both vet her men. She can choose to fuck who she wants but I must always know and share the vetting

Most of Lisa's bulls have shared her to some degree. Some more than others.

One liked to bring a friend along unannounced. He would just show up with a guy and say "I brought Mike along to help me fuck you." and they would. She never questioned it or took issue with it. He was her bull for 9 years and usually brought a friend or had a friend waiting with him when she went to his house 5 or 6 times a year.

Right after we moved to NC in 2000 she had a black bull that shared her almost constantly. Anytime he came to our house he always brought someone and when she went to his house on weekends she always got gangbanged. I still can not figure out how she didn't get pregnant.
Holy shit that's so hot I'm assuming that really turns you off it would May for sure. I'm in NC sure would love to chat with you