Wife wants to have vacation with her bf

My wife recently spent a long weekend away with her boyfriend, she had an amazing time, 4 days of fucking each other. We are now talking about her going away for longer with him. I think she will end up going abroad with him later this year. I’m totally happy for her to do what feels right for her. She couldn’t walk after 4 days so god knows how she’ll be after a week in the sun!
Sorrybi dont believe in travel to another country too nany things can happen especially medical.etc and being boyfriend and being narrird ss he hss bo right to authoritatize trestment evrry vountry hss diffferent laws If she in her home country is one thing buy i woukd never ket my wife travel to another country with her Boyfriend/ bull

My wife has a regular bf, they've dated already for few years. Usually they meet 3 times a week when I'm out of town. In August he has a birthday and my wife asked him what he wants. He told her the best gift will be for him if she can be his sex toy for one week in Greece where he was planning to have his vacation. I'm going to be out of town in August for almost three weeks and my wife actually willing to go with him. Would you allow your wife to travel with her regular bull abroad for 8 days? Did anyone had such experience already, how was it?
It's quite normal actually, my wife and her friends went for short trips during special occasions / holidays or she stayed at their places for a week or more when I was on trip. One exception though, if he's joining some public events with friends or business people where your wife's presence may expose her relationship with him (and your situation if some of those people there know you or her), that may be a bit tricky.

We actually went through this a few months ago. Her boyfriend was being sent to Paris for work and he asked me if she could go with him. I more or less left it up to her. She hesitated at first but agreed and went. We had a couple of things we had not thought of, for instance customs. They asked where she would be staying and it was with him yet her paperwork indicated she was married so a few questions arose that she was able to get past. His coworkers only know her as his girlfriend not as a married woman. This was a 10 day trip and it went well. She actually wound up going back to Paris during Olympics to meet him for a couple days when he was already there so it was less awkward at customs. International travel is interesting because if something goes awry it is international news. For us it was not a trust issue. She had been seeing him with me and solo for quite some time, anything that was going to happen there has already happened here many times over.

He also travels to California for work and may be spending substantial time out there over the next year.. We have been brainstorming what that may look like for us.

Whose idea was it and are you cool with it?

Reactions: alexzhg and Nasen
Yes totally, she enjoys it and texting me all the time.
I examine her pussy and ass after trip and good body massage for her.

In one of the long trip she went with her bf, she came home with him and made her bf suck my dick and swallow mine to compensate me. Also a deep anal licking by his bf.

The other time she went with her lesbian gf and we had 3 some after.

Yes totally, she enjoys it and texting me all the time.
I examine her pussy and ass after trip and good body massage for her.

In one of the long trip she went with her bf, she came home with him and made her bf suck my dick and swallow mine to compensate me. Also a deep anal licking by his bf.

The other time she went with her lesbian gf and we had 3 some after.
Wait a sec, your wife's dude has a BF?

Lisa never went on vacation with guy, but she used to do regular business trips with a coworker.

"Ryan" was the team lead so he always got to pick the people that went on the trips with him and after the first time he fucked her he always chose her. Their company always paid for separate rooms for everyone, but she always stayed with him in his room, so it wasn't a secret to the rest of their coworkers.

He didn't know I knew he was fucking her. She said he really liked fucking another man's wife behind his back, so she let him think I was clueless. The upside was I got to read his text messages telling her how much he missed seeing her big tits bounce while he fucked her and how much he loved the look on her face when he came in her. The downside is when she called I had to play dumb because he was in the room with her and unlike a lot of other guys, he never sent me pics.

One time she called and I could tell something was going on, but I said nothing. Later she texted me that while she was on the phone with me he had her bent over the bed and was slowly grinding his cock in and out of her, torturing her into wanting to moan in pleasure while she tried to keep up the illusion that I didn't know.

This went on every other month for about three years.

I would love for my wife to go off on a vacation with any of her boyfriends.
I think she would be likely to do something like that with the boyfriend she has been fucking for the past 26 years but not sure about the other two she fucks on a regular basis

Reactions: alexzhg
Nope my wife’s bf sorry English.
My wife let him deep throat face fuck and swallow but need to give me a blow job to compensate. She likes these crazy games.

End up we had some 69 play until we both both and she takes photo and video.
Thank God my wife doesn't make her BF do things to me to compensate or I would be very busy and likely sore lol

We Greeks know how to do it , if she ever comes again we can arrange something if we match
In the past me and my ex's have always found the Greek men to be VERY accomplished in sex. Most were bi, but I assumed that was because the Greeks are highly sexed. The photos were taken on 2 of the Greek islands
Great cock by the way

Attachments

• 307759-b8d2fe41408f274c607c37c706d30f7b (1) (1).jpg
    307759-b8d2fe41408f274c607c37c706d30f7b (1) (1).jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 307758-8fbe032d97ffd7bfe124ac3a0b6f90e8 (1).jpg
    307758-8fbe032d97ffd7bfe124ac3a0b6f90e8 (1).jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 19
We went on holiday with our bbc bull, and they cuckolded me throughout the whole time, in bars, clubs, shops, restaurants and the hotel. I would drive whilst they enjoyed each other in the back, even on the plane 😎👍

Wife's bf put her panties into her mouth to keep her quiet while he was fucking her. I think it didn't help her to be quiet.
Your wife is so damn sexy, it never fails to get me hard every time you upload a video.
The fact that she is a sex slave to her Bull is just amazing. Something that I wish for my wife. To have a daddy dom that does the things to her she needs is very erotic.