Wife wants to have vacation with her bf

Yesterday, my wife came home after small vacation in Greece with her bf. They were supposed to be there 8 days but her bf changed tickets and they stayed 2 more days. She came home so happy and she said she would not mind to repeat such experience again in the future. I asked her how was the sex, she said everything was great, by her face I could say she is happy. I looked her phone they took some cool pics and videos I'll post them too
Can’t w add it!

My wife has gone on trips with her boyfriends. I was anxious the first time, but now I tell them to have fun.

Recently her main boyfriend took her to meet his parents on a long weekend. They let the parents know that she was married and he was a boyfriend and my wife told me that she was very vocal that night to make sure the parents knew they were sexually active. After a little hesitancy, she got along great with his parents.
That's hot

My wife has gone away for the weekend twice with her lover. Apparently it was three days and two nights of non-stop fucking and sucking. When she came back she brought pics and told me everything they did. I couldn't stop masturbating for a week. I love having a hot wife!

My wife has a regular bf, they've dated already for few years. Usually they meet 3 times a week when I'm out of town. In August he has a birthday and my wife asked him what he wants. He told her the best gift will be for him if she can be his sex toy for one week in Greece where he was planning to have his vacation. I'm going to be out of town in August for almost three weeks and my wife actually willing to go with him. Would you allow your wife to travel with her regular bull abroad for 8 days? Did anyone had such experience already, how was it?

Yes I would definately allow and encourage that.

Reactions: alexzhg
We are an older couple, married 30 years - 2nd marriage for both of us. Long story short (I'll share the details in another thread): my wife's boss was her lover for roughly 9 years. He became her primary sex partner, but I wasn't complaining as the sex I did have with her was off the charts hot as well. My wife knew how to exploit the situation to gain total commitment and arousal from me. Her boss's wife was in a wheelchair and there was no sex between them so he was horny all the time. And there was my wife, - right outside his office. In a way, my wife Linda became his "wife" and Linda traveled with him as his wife on some occasions. He was the president of the company and so traveled all over the US and several times a year to Canada where the company's manufacturing was based.

Linda was the executive secretary, and her first sex with him (that I know about) was on the couch in the corporate office after work one night. The company maintained a hotel room nearby for visiting executives and Linda and her boss would often go there to have sex, sometimes spending the night. It was always "first cabin" - nice dinners, nice hotel rooms, and when they traveled to business events they had separate rooms but Linda stayed with him in his room. She was in love with him, but when I expressed my concern at the high level of emotional involvement, Linda assured me that our marraige was indeed safe, - that she "could love two men" and would always love me.

It wasn't long before we had our first pregnancy scare. I've had a vasectomy so there's no chance I'm the dad if she is PG. It forced us to discuss this and be serious about it - not just fantasy talk. We found we liked the idea, but knew we needed to proceed VERY carefully. The thing is, once your wife has a couple of late periods, you're forced to decide what path you want the relationship to take over the long term. I'll probably tell about that in another post as this one is already too wordy.

Linda also enjoyed several weekends and couple of three day weekends with different lovers - in a hotel at a local resort area. My wife prefers overnight fun, and needs to have some interest in or feelings for any lover for him to get an invitation for a repeat perfoemance. We've always preferred coworkers from her workplace - guys she knows before considering going to bed with them. It helps screen out duds and conversation flows much easier with a guy she has workplace experience in common with. Helps "break the ice" as there's shared experiences.

Wow! your wife is gorgeous, and I love her uninhibited play with her BF.
Does she engage in that type of play, rimming, anal, spanking, with you or is it something she only does with her BF?
I apologize if you've answered this elsewhere, but it came to me while reading this super-hot thread.

Reactions: alexzhg
Wow! your wife is gorgeous, and I love her uninhibited play with her BF.
Does she engage in that type of play, rimming, anal, spanking, with you or is it something she only does with her BF?
I apologize if you've answered this elsewhere, but it came to me while reading this super-hot thread.
She almost does it with her bf all the time and done it with other bulls in the past.

• Love
Reactions: wormwood
One of my lovers and I went for a 2 weeks long trip. During this time, she caged her husband and told him not to jerk himself off. When we got back she called me for dinner to her place. We have had sex in her home with her husband watching so it was not new. After dinner, we had a sensual dance and we all got naked and she played the videos we made during our vacation and unlocked her husband and stroked him. He lasted all of 30 seconds and she tells him to watch the videos while we went to the bedroom to have sex.