Bull Sharing Your Woman

Have you ever let your woman go out with her bull, only to find out that he has started sharing her with friends or “passing her around?” This happened with my fiance when she went to see her Lebanese bull (he’s got a massive dick) and he had friends over who took turns. She was pretty rough by the end of the weekend but begged me to not confront her Bull or complain, lest she lose one of her favorite cocks
Yes.

Reactions: alrguk1982
Have you ever let your woman go out with her bull, only to find out that he has started sharing her with friends or “passing her around?” This happened with my fiance when she went to see her Lebanese bull (he’s got a massive dick) and he had friends over who took turns. She was pretty rough by the end of the weekend but begged me to not confront her Bull or complain, lest she lose one of her favorite cocks
The first man I watched fuck her turned out to be a swinger.He told her, not me. I was worried about being outed so I deleted the contact info after we hooked up and my wife was pissed, maybe she was interested?

Later I fantasized about a live-in lover that would occupy one of our rooms and have a friend or two stay over while fucking her. Never happened, but would have been sexy.

If a bull ever tried this on my wife he would become a steer or maybe even a heifer.

Yes.. one of her long term lover had shared her many times and we both seemed to like it too. He said my wife is his woman, so he have every right to share her, as long as she allowed it to happen. But he usually shared her with a motive. His friends bought him drinks, so in turn he share her. Or business clients need a lady, so he share her etc..

Yes.. one of her long term lover had shared her many times and we both seemed to like it too. He said my wife is his woman, so he have every right to share her, as long as she allowed it to happen. But he usually shared her with a motive. His friends bought him drinks, so in turn he share her. Or business clients need a lady, so he share her etc..
Smallfly, do you think your master might turn you out too? Either because someone has different tastes, or perhaps there are too many for your wife to handle alone?

Being shared by a bull should be expected. Bulls like to pass us around, share us with friends or even strangers. It's part of the relationship.

I’ve been shared by my bull several times, it is usually a good indicator this is going to happen is he will call me ask me to come over, and will say leave your husband home and plan to spend the night or weekend, when he says that It is a good indicator he will have some friends over to fuck me. The most recent was when he called me about an hour or two before the Super Bowl he called said hey why don’t you come over for the Super Bowl, and come alone. On other times he will call my man and say hey bring S… over, drop her off for the night & make sure she is naked under her coat or gown, don’t worry I’ll bring her home tomorrow! When he wants me showing up naked, I know as soon as I walk in there will be a group of black bulls ready to use me for their pleasure and they know I will do what ever they want.
Good little slut

Reactions: Openhubbi
I’ve had several black bulls over more than three decades and the one or two who didn’t want to share me were the exception. For the rest, it was just a given. I was bloody furious the first time a bull turned up with a friend in tow without even asking but I soon learned my place.
Lynn x

Smallfly, do you think your master might turn you out too? Either because someone has different tastes, or perhaps there are too many for your wife to handle alone?
It did not happen. It was mainly my wife. Most of his clients usually stayed less than 3 days and they mainly interested in overnight with ladies and not men!

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I’ve been shared by my bull several times, it is usually a good indicator this is going to happen is he will call me ask me to come over, and will say leave your husband home and plan to spend the night or weekend, when he says that It is a good indicator he will have some friends over to fuck me. The most recent was when he called me about an hour or two before the Super Bowl he called said hey why don’t you come over for the Super Bowl, and come alone. On other times he will call my man and say hey bring S… over, drop her off for the night & make sure she is naked under her coat or gown, don’t worry I’ll bring her home tomorrow! When he wants me showing up naked, I know as soon as I walk in there will be a group of black bulls ready to use me for their pleasure and they know I will do what ever they want.
do you have pictures posted, anywhere?