Husband eating lover's cum

I am interested to hear from wives about whether they like husband's eating their lover/bull's cum? My wife has a boyfriend which is a bit of an open secret between us but she seems to love me going down on her when she has had sex
My wife loves for me to clean her after she has had fun with a friend. The last time we attended a party she got fucked on a big bed with several people watching. After she made him cum in her she laid back and spread her legs and told me to clean her up. Shortly after she saw another friend and spread her legs at him and invited him to sex her. After he came quite obviously all over her pussy she made a show of telling me to clean her and 'do a good job' to the amusement of all.

Attachments

• ken2.jpg
    ken2.jpg
    453.4 KB · Views: 28
  • par1.jpg
    par1.jpg
    559.1 KB · Views: 28
My wife loves for me to clean her after she has had fun with a friend. The last time we attended a party she got fucked on a big bed with several people watching. After she made him cum in her she laid back and spread her legs and told me to clean her up. Shortly after she saw another friend and spread her legs at him and invited him to sex her. After he came quite obviously all over her pussy she made a show of telling me to clean her and 'do a good job' to the amusement of all.
Your wife sounds super hot. My wife seems to be seeing how far she can push things before I say something about her secret boyfriend sometimes she is so full of cum I wonder if there is more than 1

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I am interested to hear from wives about whether they like husband's eating their lover/bull's cum? My wife has a boyfriend which is a bit of an open secret between us but she seems to love me going down on her when she has had sex
I'm not sure if my wife likes it but it is absolutely a thing I have to do when she comes home after meeting her b/f. That is soo Sexy and arousing 😍

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My husband loves to eat any of my lovers' cum from my pussy after they have unloaded deep within. Over the years he developed quite a taste for the blend of my own juices and the potent semen from a real man. Once the bull has withdrawn I spread my legs and hubby eagerly does his part.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD