Husband eating lover's cum

I love watching my wife's BF fuck her. He's pretty thin, but muscular and you can see his PC muscles and taint really well. Its super hot to watch it flex and quiver right before he ejaculates. I watch it from behind and massage his really pronounced PC muscle when he pauses to edge it a little. I press my fingers against it and get under them. When he starts, I pop him out and put my mouth on his head and watch his balls tighten and his endless throbbing. Its a lot, but I haven't gotten myself to swallow it yet.. just spit.
WOW YOU ARE A LUCKY HUSBAND - if it was me i would suck his cock and swallow his come - no problem.

My husband always cleans my pussy when we’re with my bull, it turns both me and my bull on very much and we often end up making love again after he’s finished cleaning me where my husband takes no part, sometimes leaving the room sometimes just watching. Very very sexy!
As a Bull I find it so good having hubby clean up while I hold and kiss the wife. I always encourage him to clean my cock as well.

after making love with my husband he regularly cleans me and thus leads to another orgasm but he never cleaned me of the bull's sperm after mating with the bull, admittedly once after the bull cum in my mouth, we know that my husband and I have been kissing for a long time and it doesn't bother him that I have the remains of the bull's sperm in my mouth, but he never cleaned me after filled the bull with sperm

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I love watching my wife's BF fuck her. He's pretty thin, but muscular and you can see his PC muscles and taint really well. Its super hot to watch it flex and quiver right before he ejaculates. I watch it from behind and massage his really pronounced PC muscle when he pauses to edge it a little. I press my fingers against it and get under them. When he starts, I pop him out and put my mouth on his head and watch his balls tighten and his endless throbbing. Its a lot, but I haven't gotten myself to swallow it yet.. just spit.
This is so hot! Would love to try this with you.

My husband loves to eat any of my lovers' cum from my pussy after they have unloaded deep within. Over the years he developed quite a taste for the blend of my own juices and the potent semen from a real man. Once the bull has withdrawn I spread my legs and hubby eagerly does his part.
My God I wish you were my wife I would love to eat here lovers come from your pussy hell I would love to eat it straight from their cocks in front of you.