Gf going solo first time - chasity advice + pics

prioxxx

Couple
Hello. We are real couple and after seven years of roleplaying we finally decided that is better for both of us if she goes alone on her first date.(Btw thanks forum for helping).
Question is- would it be easier for me to wear my chasity, while im hanging out with my friends, because I don't want to stay at home - community says its nerve wracking 🙂. Plus I dont wanna spend time masturbating and cumming at home, it may ruin things in head. I would like to see videos and pictures later on.
Also for her first solo expirience- she wants to surprise me without me knowing did she went or not because lover is not in town all the time. It will happen in oncoming period but Friday or Saturday for sure (thats when Im allways away). We know all the benefits of cage, but how to sync it with surprise?.
Allthrough third part doesnt know anything yet,but for surely he will asks why camera and why keys on anklet (If I put cage).We choose her ex f-buddy to be first lover.
Im affraid my friends will hear my chasity under my pants. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20230502_173717.jpg
    20230502_173717.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot_20240630_120124_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240630_120124_Instagram.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Hello. We are real couple and after seven years of roleplaying we finally decided that is better for both of us if she goes alone on her first date.(Btw thanks forum for helping).
Question is- would it be easier for me to wear my chasity, while im hanging out with my friends, because I don't want to stay at home - community says its nerve wracking 🙂. Plus I dont wanna spend time masturbating and cumming at home, it may ruin things in head. I would like to see videos and pictures later on.
Also for her first solo expirience- she wants to surprise me without me knowing did she went or not because lover is not in town all the time. It will happen in oncoming period but Friday or Saturday for sure (thats when Im allways away). We know all the benefits of cage, but how to sync it with surprise?.
Allthrough third part doesnt know anything yet,but for surely he will asks why camera and why keys on anklet (If I put cage).We choose her ex f-buddy to be first lover.
Im affraid my friends will hear my chasity under my pants. Thanks.
Sexy hot pictures, ur caged cock looks very 'left out of action' , will she unlock you for sloppy seconds? , Or make you Prove your love is unconditional by licking her sensitive cum filled messy pussy til she cums knowing your eating his cum b4 you can add your cum to the mix,?. her std rule??

Reactions: owlmale