UPDATE: First solo dates

Update from Rachel:
“So J2 can’t wait to get his hands on me evidently. He flies back to Ohio Friday afternoon. We are now going golfing together on Friday evening and having some drinks. Possibly fooling around just a tad. And then still having our fun on Sunday! Can’t wait!!!”

So she will get dressed up, and go golfing with him today and who knows what else. I’ll stay here and wait, rather impatiently. The cage idea is dead so it’s just sitting around. Maybe I’ll go to a movie or something. Who knows.

Reactions: Seadoug105
UPDATE FROM RACHEL:
So today J2 took me out golfing. I rode along with him for 9 holes. And it was a HOTTT time!

As I was getting ready, I was on video chat with one of my guys from Florida. He watched me shower, put my makeup on, and get dressed before my date. He also helped me calm my nerves just a bit. I know I’ve met up with J2 a few times before. But my nerves still get to me every time I’m getting ready for a date. After I was dressed, Rob came home and put my anklet on me and helped me tidy up just a tiny bit before going out. I was wearing my blue and white dress with my white bra and thong underneath. (J2 is obsessed with white lingerie)

As soon as I pulled in to the Country Club, J2 met me as I was getting out of my car. He leaned in and gave me quite a few big kisses before I could even get out! He walked me over to the golf cart and had a drink waiting for me. We made out a little bit before taking off and we were off to the first hole.

As we got moving, he slid his hands up my dress and asked if I was wearing a thong. I told him yes, he lifted up my dress and saw it was white. His reply “God Damn! It’s white too!!” I was pretty happy with my choice of under garments.
😏
He told me that if he got a bogey I would have to lose them. I agreed.

As we drove the golf cart from place to place, he made sure to play with me just enough to tease me and make me wet. Every time we stopped, we would make out for a bit. I would rub his hard cock through his pants and he would finger me just a bit more.

On hole 5, he told me he needed some luck to get a bogey this hole. I gave him a big kiss and wished him good luck. He chipped it in from the rough and it was time for me to pay up. I started taking them off and he yelled at me saying he was the one that had to take them off of me. So I slid over on the golf cart, laid back and allowed him to slip the white thong off of me. He then went down for a taste and he was damn good with what he could do with his tongue! 🥵🥵🥵

He got back on the cart and played with me some more as we moved on. We stopped in the middle of hole six waiting for the other person in front of us to move on. He slid me back down on the seat and fingered me. I squirted all over his hand and the towel he had down for me to sit on.

We moved on to tee off at hole 7 which was right along the woods on one edge of the course. He pulled over by the woods and got off the cart. He pulled me down on the seat of the cart again and went down on me. He had my legs shaking and then he started fingering me while he was still licking my pussy. It was 🥵 I came and he continued fingering me making me squirt again all over his hand.

We finally made it through the other two holes with just some light petting and making out. We were coming up to the places where there were a lot of people so we kept it PG.

We went into the bar and had another drink. We kissed a few times but nothing too exciting there. Again. A lot of people were around so we kept it PG. I was looking forward to another hot make out session by the car before we left. However. We walked out to my van. And someone waved to him while we were walking out. According to him it was his exes sister. So he instead told me he’d text me and we both left it at that.

I am soooooooooooo ready for Sunday after that! 🥵🥵🥵
He just might be the best bull I’ve met so far on this journey!

Afterwards, I came home and made Rob take me out to dinner. We got home and he laid in bed while I stroked him and told him all about my date and all the things J2 did to me. We made love/fucked for an hour! I still think the hottest sex is with Rob after me being on a date.

Rachel’s update from last night:
Last night Rob and I went to the local swingers club! It was a Barbie themed night so I wore my pink and black corset, black lacy thong, thigh highs and my heels (check out the hotties section for pics).

Before the club we were at a Gala so Rob was also in his 3 piece suit with a hot pink tie to match my corset I wore under my gala dress.

We got to the club, I took off my dress and was wandering around in my outfit. I had a couple of people telling me how hot I was and that my outfit was cute! We mostly just people watched. At the end of the night we struck up a conversation with a couple and just hung out for a bit.

When we got back to the hotel is when the hot stuff began. Rob took me in so many different ways. I came 6 times either on his cock or my very large dildo depending on the time. It started off with us getting back to the room, Rob was concerned about me because I was very drunk at that point. He knew I wanted to fuck and he told me I was too drunk to have sex. I grabbed his cock, pulled him toward me, and started stroking him. He then went down on me. I humped his face so hard. That was the first time I came last night.

He slid up to me, we made out for a bit and then he slid in making love slowly. He made me close my eyes and told me to touch myself for a bit. I obeyed, and as I had my eyes closed he grabbed the big dildo. He slid the tip of the dildo in and played with my clit. He told me if I wanted the rest I had to slide down onto it more myself. I did of course! It filled me up and stretched me out. Rob then decided to lick my clit while fucking me with the dildo. I came the second time then.

We made out some more. Then he slowly fucked me with the dildo. Rob told me that if I came on it again, he was going to find me a real huge cock to come to the hotel and fuck me hard. I literally came within a few seconds of him saying that. He started fucking me himself and while he was fucking me, he put a post up on fet life asking for someone to come fuck me. I told him we had 20 minutes for someone to respond. The few that did respond were from out of state so that didn’t happen.

Instead Rob fucked me over and over. The next time I came, I had Rob in my ass and the dildo in my pussy as I used the wand on my clit. I was sucking on his fingers as all of this was going on.

After I came, Rob flipped me over, and started making love to me again. He placed the wand on my clit and fucked me slowly to one orgasm, and hard and fast to the final and I squirted all over the bed.

Knowing that I had my date with J2 tonight, I made him pull out and cum all over my tits. He got my face, tits, and stomach. I was completely covered in his cum. 🥵

Afterwards I made him get in the shower and we cuddled in the shower for a while before going to bed.

Well, she is off to meet yet another new guy. This is J4 (for some reason every guy she meets has a name starting with J). Just a drunk today, but a new development, as she is much more comfortable. Also, based on everything we have seen, this guy has a huge cock. Like, 9”. I’m very excited if this works out and we move forward with him. He is just as discreet as we are.

Well hopefully fourth time is the charm. She will be meeting J2 at a hotel and spending a few hours with him. Fingers crossed this goes well and I have some fun to clean up and to reclaim. We should be meeting around 1!