UPDATE: First solo dates

We will be interested in hearing your experiences with that. We haven’t gotten to that stage yet.
She will post when she is ready tonight, I would imagine, but I’m currently sitting in a bar, caged and waiting for them to finish. She called me in the middle and all I could hear was her getting railed. It was incredibly hot and she looked amazing. I’m going to post those pics in our hotties thread which will also be linked in my signature if you want to check them out. I would be rock hard if it was possible. So incredibly frustrating but in a fun way.

• Love
Reactions: Kandjfun
From Rachel:
So after the last time that J2 cancelled on me, I’m pretty sure he knew how upset I was about the situation. He actually texted Rob and Rob and him planned a play date for me! That happened today!!! This whole week I was so excited not knowing all of the details. I told them I didn’t want to know I wanted it to be a surprise.

So this morning, I woke up and started getting ready for my date. I put on my red dress (J2 loves that red dress) and Rob and I drove to the hotel. We packed my outfit and makeup and such so I could get ready at the hotel. After getting there, Rob made sure I had a drink ready to go to calm my nerves. I know it wasn’t the first time meeting up with him but I was still nervous! I was nervous about him possibly cancelling again, nervous about not being good enough, and nervous about wrecking the whole situation since I really really love our golf dates!

I put on my red and black corset, my thigh highs and little black lacy thong. Rob put on my anklet for me and I did my makeup and hair while he was putting his cage on himself.
😈
I made him wear the cage while he went down to the restaurant to get lunch. My lunch of course was showing up in a few minutes at this point.
😏
I slipped on my high heels and Rob blindfolded me, kissed me, and left.

I was maybe there for about 2 minutes by myself until I heard someone open the door. I swear I had the biggest smile on my face. I wish someone would have taken a picture of that. I know I looked excited for sure! I heard J2 put his things down, come over to me, started kissing me and tracing his hands along my thigh highs as well as my thong. He took off my blindfold. And damn. He looked HOTT!!!! 🥵

He laid me back on the bed and started kissing my thighs, working his way up to my pussy. Which was definitely throbbing at this point. I was wanting him so badly. He pulled off my thong and started eating me. 🥵 He is damn good at that. Had me so close to cumming on his face right away. The hottest part, is we locked eyes multiple times while he was doing so.

After he finished there, he climbed on top of me and slid in to me. Starting slow and picking up his pace pretty quickly. He took me in almost every way I could think of. Missionary, legs on his shoulders, doggy style (my fav), oral, multiple times, and I rode him in the end. We fucked for a couple hours. At one point while he was fucking me hard, I called Rob on the phone so he could listen in.🥵 I came 3 times with him which is another great thing because Rob is the only one to make me cum more than once. Ever. The only thing that was disappointing was that he didn’t cum. I think he was too nervous to be able to.

After we were done, he got dressed, kissed me and left. I tidied up my thigh highs and put my underwear back on. Rob came in and started making out with me. He went down on me hoping for something to be there, but instead of stopping him, I let him just enjoy tasting the recently fucked pussy I had for him. After he was done going down on me, I told him all about what took place while he fucked me. He also had me squirting all over a couple of times. When he asked me where I wanted him to cum, I told him he better cum inside me. Someone needed to fill me up!
😏
He finished inside me and I was broken (in a good way).
😁

I honestly laid on the bed and couldn’t move for a long time. Rob started the shower and made sure to get things ready for me. We showered together as he held me. I honestly had a wave of emotions during our after care. It was so nice just to be held in the shower and enjoy the time together.

Now J2 is taking me out for a date on Sunday. I think he definitely made up for the last few times he cancelled.

Overnights and weekends are a big no for us right now. I’m not sure I’ll ever get to a point where I’m cool with it.
My hotwfe does an occasional over night couples need to be open with each other fully about wants and needs you do t have to.get into every lttle detail example we had dnner drinks danced kissed played with ech other the table cloth not to.be seen at tge room played alittle fngering stroking then got serious took a showet together thngs lje ths but general not indepth exactly it works for us and other jusy mostly the hghlites of there play it makes everyone feel bettercand at ease And enjoy each other when she returns feel free to ask.me anything we have had a grrat rewarding 6 years of her being a hotwife

Reactions: Sambro