first experiences that you did to know you were bi

I knew that i was most probably bi since my early teenage. I had a buddy that i used to hung out with a lot, he had a sister one year younger, and she some times used to be around us. Me and my friend, like all normal teenagers do, i assume, used to wank a lot, we we’re probably 13/14 when we started doing it, and, at some point, out of nowhere, we started to wank each other like good mates, one thing leads to another and we went from wanking each other, to suck each other’s dicks, and then to fuck each others asses. One day his sister was with us but it didn’t prevent me from taking my dick out and start playing it, the poor girl was a bit embarrassed at first, but then asked me if she could touch it, i said yes and she tried to wank me but wasn’t good at it, i told her that she could suck it instead, and she did. Her brother was just there watching but didn’t do anything. Next day i got to be alone with her and toke her virginity. So from that day i was sucking and fucking my mate, and fucking his sister on the side. I grow up, turned into an adult, got married, but always been bisexual
Lucky you, very hot.😍

Reactions: StagHubbySuprem
Needless to say that, after being married to the same lady, the bitch on my profile, for almost 14 years, she was 17 and i was 20 when we started living as a couple, i became a regular cock sucker and a cum lover, and she turned into a fucking whore, we spend our weekend nights out trying to find sex partners that we both can enjoy, men or women, but preferably men
Hot.

Years before I was married I got bored and horny and this guy online IM'd me.. kept on asking me to come over get a blow job and leave. We exchanged body and dick pics .. I kept on putting him off until in night I was horny as fuck and he said come over dark bedroom and find his bedroom.. so I said fuck it and he loved 3 mins away... found the house walked in for the bedroom I walked in stripped and got into bed and felt him naked and then I felt rock hard cock!! I stroked and he said suck on it!! So I did and did and did until he rolled me over on my back and straddled me and jerked his cock until he exploded on my cock ... then her jerked and sucked my cock with his come on it and I finally exploded in his mouth... that's when I knew I was bi I havnt messed around since I till a month ago with wife's blessing!!!