When or how did you realise you were bi?

I was 21, 2 weeks away from getting married. My fiance was shopping for wedding stuff with her mom. I was bored and snuck out to an adult arcade a mile down the road. I went into the back room where there were several video booths. I went into one, sat down, dropped in the coins and started an x-rated video.I'd never been in one of these video booths before and had no idea what to expect.

I noticed a waist-high 4" hole in the wall that opened into an adjoining booth. I could tell by the light and shadows that there was someone in the next booth. It seemed weird to me, but not alarming, so I ignored it and continued to watch the video.

As the video proceeded, I got horny and hard. Before long, I unzipped my jeans, took out my cock and started to whack-off. I looked down, surprised to see an erect cock sticking through the hole from the other booth. I'd never seen another erect cock (in person), let alone one this close to my bare, hard dick. I felt woozy and my pulse quicked. I was turned-on like I never felt before. The cock was big, thick and beautiful.

Something clicked in my lizard brain and I was aroused unlike ever before. Overcome with lust, I dropped to my knees and took the cock in my mouth. Before I knew it, I was sucking dick like my life depended on it. Meanwhile, I grabbed my dick and started pounding away on myself. Whithin a minute or two, he came, then I came. WOW! My brain was on overload. I vascillated between shame and excitement. A whole new world had opened-up for me.

It took me a few months after my wedding before I revisited an adult arcade. As time progressed, I went more often. It took a few years before I let someone fuck my ass, but it did happen willingly.

It never affected my attraction to my wife (I love pussy), but every once in awhile, I just need a dick. That's how I realized I was bi-sexual.

Reactions: poop1234