Young gay ass

Not big black cock like I want. I get to suck some clean or lick their balls when I’m under her getting fucked. We made a deal. Last 2 years she been with different black bulls and when she finds one to be her permanent bull then it’s my turn to take bbc for real. I already dress up and always have a cage on but I so want her to pimp me out to black studs.
Right there beside you!

Same with deep throating. I bought some throat numbing spray and my wife shoved my mouth on her huge bbc strap and I swallowed it all and she chuckled and said she was “never more proud and disgusted by me in our relationship”.
Very hot, I just love what wifey said, I'll bet she'll love watching a real man face fuck you with his huge cock. To come to think of it, I'm sure you will too.😀

Not big black cock like I want. I get to suck some clean or lick their balls when I’m under her getting fucked. We made a deal. Last 2 years she been with different black bulls and when she finds one to be her permanent bull then it’s my turn to take bbc for real. I already dress up and always have a cage on but I so want her to pimp me out to black studs.
Good boi, sounds like you really want and need cock. Love the idea of using throat spray so you can give those big black cocks the treatment they deserve. I'll bet wifey will be proud. 😍