Advice needed please, our first cuckold experience tomorrow

So tomorrow we have planned our first cuckold experience...

We've been a loving couple for over 4 years. I have not been with many sexual partners previously after being in a long term relationship since a teenager. I have brought up in conversation to my partner lots of times in the past that I would be interested in swinging but have to admit I don't think I would feel comfortable watching him with another woman. He said that he wouldn't mind watching me fuck another guy though.

Well after lots of discussions together he decided he would not want to join in a threesome with another guy and would prefer to watch. He is also worried about cumming before we have finished, to solve this we have bought a chastity cage and he has been in there the last 3 days. This has sent his libido through the roof and mine too. He has given me the best oral sex I have ever had all while locked up and now cant wait to see me with another guy. He has said he would like to join in with the experiencing by pleasing me whilst still locked up.

We have found someone we both like and discussed our wants & limits. The bull has been really respectful over all of our stipulations such as no passionate kissing and no anal. Hes invited us around to his place tomorrow. We will both be attending as a couple. The plan is to have a few drinks first and he has said he wants us to take our time and have a long sensual experience.

Any advise for us on our first experience?

Sounds like you are about to have a lot of fun. Im sure no kissing rule will soon get broken and it is great that hubby has already committed to pleasuring you orally as part of the experience. You will love being reclaimed orally after your Bull has finished. Have you discussed bareback vs condom. Are you on birth control. Has your bull had a vasectomy. If he has and you fuck bareback hubby will get a real taste of the cuckold lifestyle. Relax and enjoy. Love to know how it goes.

I kinda communicate with a husband on here. He and wife are into mild cuck play once in a while. He describes their fun.
They have an older black guy they call. He has a big dick. He visits their place.
He fucks the wife for a good two hours, cums twice in her, no rubbers then leaves.
Hubby says he does clean his wife between the rounds, fucks her too sometimes but it's not cuckold just sexy fun. He says his wife gets 3 or 4 good orgasms with the BBC.
Hubby says the BBC friend know what the couple is looking for and they all have a good time.

We've been a loving couple for over 4 years. I have not been with many sexual partners previously after being in a long term relationship since a teenager. I have brought up in conversation to my partner lots of times in the past that I would be interested in swinging but have to admit I don't think I would feel comfortable watching him with another woman. He said that he wouldn't mind watching me fuck another guy though.

Well after lots of discussions together he decided he would not want to join in a threesome with another guy and would prefer to watch. He is also worried about cumming before we have finished, to solve this we have bought a chastity cage and he has been in there the last 3 days. This has sent his libido through the roof and mine too. He has given me the best oral sex I have ever had all while locked up and now cant wait to see me with another guy. He has said he would like to join in with the experiencing by pleasing me whilst still locked up.

We have found someone we both like and discussed our wants & limits. The bull has been really respectful over all of our stipulations such as no passionate kissing and no anal. Hes invited us around to his place tomorrow. We will both be attending as a couple. The plan is to have a few drinks first and he has said he wants us to take our time and have a long sensual experience.

Legitimate question, I am young fit great looking. But how to find a situation like this? I’ve been fantasizing about being the bull in a cuck so long

So, how did it go?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hi all, thanks for your messages. Unfortunately the bull cancelled last min. We are hoping to arrange something this week.
Sad - fakes and flakes are the worst. They can impact a couple's confidence, as well as wasting time and energy.

If you can make it happen, presumably with the same guy (or another), even if he's caged, hubby will cum, hands-free, just from watching you have sex with another man. Especially if you are in a sense performing. That's where the rules fall apart - no kissing turns to kissing (usually on her part), condom only turns to bareback, again, often her decision.

Some husbands like to talk, give directions during, which I don't appreciate - so I will have the wife gag her hubby, sometimes even bind him to the chair. Gagged, bound, naked, and caged, they always cum just from watching. It's a mostly sad, ruined orgasm though. Enjoy the experience if you can pull it together.

Hi all, thanks for your messages. Unfortunately the bull cancelled last min. We are hoping to arrange something this week.
So sorry to hear this. Was this guy the real thing? Has he done this before with other couples?
\I'm sure there was a fever pitch of anticipation, and the disappointment must have been gutting. Everybody gets a pass on having to flake but if he's never done this before, he may have gotten cold feet.
Are you making arrangements with the same guy for this week?

Reactions: toolman2c
So sorry to hear this. Was this guy the real thing? Has he done this before with other couples?
\I'm sure there was a fever pitch of anticipation, and the disappointment must have been gutting. Everybody gets a pass on having to flake but if he's never done this before, he may have gotten cold feet.
Are you making arrangements with the same guy for this week?
No we aren't going to arrange to meet the same guy he does seem like a flake as we left it open for when he was back in the area on Tuesday but we heard nothing so just going to keep looking

Unfortunately, about 90% of interactions will end in a cancellation. Often times the first red flags are if either party is obsessed with asking for pics and clips. It always means they are just looking for masturbatory material.
Additionally, many fantasize about the "idea" of it...until it's time to actually show up.
My first experience many years ago was in grad school in New Haven CT (I live in Tennessee now). It was my grad school professor. My nerves led to performance anxiety...even though I was just 22.....this was back in 2006! But it got better and better and over time you know what signs to look for.
My recommendation.....move on after the first cancelation.

Just relax and let yourself go. And if you feel like kissing your bull do it. If your fellah is like me he'll actually get turned on by it

I read this a lot on here about the guy canceling or not showing up at all.
We do this with a guy we know, we've done it quite a few times with him. He's a nice guy and we all enjoy our fun. I never thought about it but he's very reliable. We line it up a day or two prior. There have been times he or us has canceled but we always give notice.
We did hook up with a stranger once, a guy we met in a hotel bar. Leading up to it, in the bar, chatting it was very exciting, wife was REALLY into him. Up in his room he turned into a real jerk so we left. Talk about a buzz kill. It started out great, they were kissing, got naked, she was giving him some head, she got on all fours looking at me, he slid in and started to fuck then slapped her ass really hard and called her a whore. She pulled away, got dressed and we left. Needless to say we didn't have hot sex after we left his room. We never want that to happen again so we probably won't hook up with a stranger again.
I can't imagine agreeing to meet a guy, going to a bar(?), anticipating the fun, getting excited then he dosent show ?? I wouldn't be happy.
I guess there has to be a first time with a guy to see how it goes.
I read these posts about a meet up turning bad and I'm glad we have our friend.

I read this a lot on here about the guy canceling or not showing up at all.
We do this with a guy we know, we've done it quite a few times with him. He's a nice guy and we all enjoy our fun. I never thought about it but he's very reliable. We line it up a day or two prior. There have been times he or us has canceled but we always give notice.
We did hook up with a stranger once, a guy we met in a hotel bar. Leading up to it, in the bar, chatting it was very exciting, wife was REALLY into him. Up in his room he turned into a real jerk so we left. Talk about a buzz kill. It started out great, they were kissing, got naked, she was giving him some head, she got on all fours looking at me, he slid in and started to fuck then slapped her ass really hard and called her a whore. She pulled away, got dressed and we left. Needless to say we didn't have hot sex after we left his room. We never want that to happen again so we probably won't hook up with a stranger again.
I can't imagine agreeing to meet a guy, going to a bar(?), anticipating the fun, getting excited then he dosent show ?? I wouldn't be happy.
I guess there has to be a first time with a guy to see how it goes.
I read these posts about a meet up turning bad and I'm glad we have our friend.
Same. We've had a regular on and off for years.. one of our best friends actually. And even that is spontaneous. We've never actually planned out a hookup. And definitely think it would be awkward to meet a stranger. It's always been someone we know.