Wife asked if I'd be willing to suck and swallow her lover

I want my husband to do as your wife is asking, because I think it is hot as heck! I have been with guys in college who do this and I nearly came watching with no touching. I get that same feeling every time I think about it.

Next, if my husband could experience the fun I experience when sucking cock and taking cum, that is one more thing we can share. Then we can also share the rewards of that (cum) as well.

Plus, if he sucks a cock with or for me, that means he finally gave in to us having other men involved in our sex life. I am a cum and cock addict, the more the merrier. If we could find a few good men, oh my oh my oh my. I'd never go hungry for cock or cum.

If we had more cock and cum and could share them, my husband would better understand where I am coming from when getting fucked and cummed in by them. Yes he could only take them orally and anally but the experiences would be a close to similar as when I take them. I believe it will make him even better at it with me.

Last, if we had more cum, our kissing would be even better. Cum kissing to me is the ultimate hot steamiest kissing EVER!
In my experience it takes time and planning and taking each stage slow. I have helped wives convert hubby's by easing them into tasting pussy after I have freshly filled it and then leaving obvious external semen. Once he is Ok we moved to cleaning cock and then fluffing cock, and finally allowing me to cum in his mouth and swallow. Wives get very turned on seeing a throbbing cock erupt in one of the hubby's mouths and are very encouraging. Once other husbands in the group see it they take to it easier. In the end they all come to really enjoy it and are keen to clean up any visible semen left by their wives bull's.

Never in a million years did I entertain the thought of sexual contact with another male, a few months after we began enjoying mmf’s, a bbc bull who lived local to us became a regular visitor, we had decided that to explore our boundaries further we wanted continuity, we are both submissive and needed to be able to trust a bull to take things further, I was underneath her on the bed, whilst he was doggy styling, she was sucking my cock, inches away from my face his balls hanging, I was trying to concentrate on her clit, when he slipped out pulling back to far, his cock covered in her fluids,. He guided it towards my mouth and in the heat of the moment I licked his head, he then pushed back inside her, but lowering down so that his balls hung over my mouth, she lowered herself and I was kissing and tonguing his balls, then gently nuzzling them, he eventually came inside her, then pulled out, she face sat me, I came as she squirted. Felt weird but at same time natural. Would never want contact if my wife ain’t there that’s for sure but seems ok if she is?
That's kind of how it started with me. He was doing her doggy and I was under her, his balls were right in my face and I was licking them. He fell out and I licked his cock, the next time he fell out which I think was on purpose I took his cock into my mouth, he kept stroking , I took it for a few strokes then guided his cock back into her pussy . This happened a few times till he blew his load in her , his cock dropped out and into my mouth it went. I cleaned him off and then I cleaned her out. I didn't mind it . Keep trying

Reactions: gorace38