Who was the first person she played with after you married her?

My hot little cheater KK engaged in an affair with her boss - started about six months or so after we got married. I was suspicious of the situation; new clothes, shoes, stuff we really couldn't afford at the time.

She worked for a real estate agency/brokerage that also managed rental properties. Followed her from the office parking lot one day, boss in tow, to one of the rentals, where they spent most of the afternoon together.

That lasted about eight months give or take - she stopped fucking him because she moved on to a different job.

First guy she had after we were married was my best man and friend. They had been teasing each other for year and I knew he wanted her bad. Our 10th year anniversary, Vegas, drinks, and she gets drunk and lets him have her in our hotel room. She loved it and doesn't hurt that he has a 9" thick cock. IN hindsight, since he is half black, that would also make it her best BBC I guess. They have been fucking since then and we are all best friends still.

Wife had a sexual affair with a man who used to do shuttle services for the company she worked then. The guy feasted over her body for a good 4 or 5 months, fucking my wife also on the minibus whenever I was out of town.

Yes, it was cheating and I discovered and interpreted it as a cheating issue back then. The ocassion induced us to discuss our situation. Since I travel constantly to this day and wife was feeling lonely and impatiently horny we tried to seek alternatives like swinging and open the sexual side of the relationship. So the route we took has leaded us now to a hotwife/voyeuristic LS.

My wife and I met while we were still in the army, we started dating in June and in August we got our orders for our new duty station, the only way we could keep seeing each other was to get married and be stationed together,

3 months after we got married my wife left for South Carolina to train and I stayed behind to take care of shipping our stuff to our new home, in May I went and picked her up and we drove to Virginia,

Later on she told me that while she was in South Carolina she and some friends were invited by some guys to go to Myrtle Beach for the weekend, she said that one of the guys was really after her and she wound up fucking him,

She told me at first she didn't want to because the guy was only 23 and she was 31, she said the guy was really inexperienced when it came to fucking and she wound up fucking his brains out,

Her friends kept asking her what she do to the guy cause he looked a little traumatized and she told them "I fucked his brains until I was completely satisfied"

For my now hotwife it was a collage student employee working in her department. She was 40 at the time. . He had been flurting and hitting on her for some time. She told me about the situation and said he was just teasing her. I told her only one way to find out. Several weeks later she advised me that she was "going out with the girls for drinks after work". It was around 1am when she came home. I was in bed when she sat down and started crying. Long story short she had fucked this student and apparently he rocked her world. I was instently hard and was ready to reclaim my wife. I laid her back and was ready to go down on her. She stopped me saying "you dont want to do that" I asked why? She said he didnt use a condom and came in her pussy "alot". I spread her legs wide and tasted her very well fucked an cum filled pussy. I loved it and then I fucked her. She wanted more of his young cock. I gave her my approval. I loved cleaning her many creampies
This was the start of what has beccime her obsession for young collage bulls. She is now a cock whore and cum slut. Now she is 65, hot as fuck and has fucked countless young cocks with her sweet cunt. Our love and bond is now stronger than ever.

For my now hotwife it was a collage student employee working in her department. She was 40 at the time. . He had been flurting and hitting on her for some time. She told me about the situation and said he was just teasing her. I told her only one way to find out. Several weeks later she advised me that she was "going out with the girls for drinks after work". It was around 1am when she came home. I was in bed when she sat down and started crying. Long story short she had fucked this student and apparently he rocked her world. I was instently hard and was ready to reclaim my wife. I laid her back and was ready to go down on her. She stopped me saying "you dont want to do that" I asked why? She said he didnt use a condom and came in her pussy "alot". I spread her legs wide and tasted her. Very well fucked an cum filled pussy. I loved it and then I fucked her. This was the start of what has beccime her obsession for young collage bulls. She is now a cock whore and cum slut. Now at 65 and that countless young cocks have enjoyed her sweet cunt. Our love and bond is now stringer than ever

First was a young lad who delivered food to our honeyoon suite. She was naked on the bed half asleep. I let him in with the tray and he saw her. She woke and saw him. I said to him would he like a nice tip and i helped him get between her thighs and fuck her. All very quick but exciting as he was young, hard and excited and it was fun to return to sharing her only 2 days from the wedding

You may forgive me for this bouncing post or for the spare time I had today to receive and post new photos of my wife, and to read hot threads like this one! But I really like the subject of this thread and I really love some data.

So, I took the liberty to do a fun analysis of the "categories" or situations that have led our wives to cheat or initiate LS at most accordingly to the posts so far:

1727909751929.jpeg
It seems the majority of "wife-fuckers" came from friends&families environment, with a great emphasin on bestman and direct family members and ex-boyfriends. Then came the workers or co-workers from the wives or husbands circle confirming the labor market as a good place to find some channeling for everyone's kinks. Social (more casual) and via Internet meetings are relevant but not so much as we may expect. The "Other" categories showing null data maybe is some proof that nothing happens out of the thin air...yes, our wives are always being lurked or followed by some naughty men filling her job or family ranks!

Oh, that was fun!

My first wife played around at our wedding with my best man, fully arranged without the best man's knowledge. He took her back to our house to let her get changed out of her wedding dress and into her night out clothes. I have covered it on here a few times, but if you wish to know...
Amazing how often the ""best man" scores! The word "best" should give us a clue....I wonder if couples would be better off choosing a best man with the idea that he'll be a long term lover for her. Maybe that should be the only criteria, with him being the first to take her on the wedding night - spending the entire night with her?

Her first time with a female was a friend of hers. They didn’t go all the way the first time. They were just showing one another their breasts and feeling them. Her first time with another guy was a guy we found online. I have found most guys, but she has the final say in who she fucks.

Mine was with one of my husband's groomsmen, AJ on our wedding night. I've told the story before...We rode in the limo from the wedding reception to the B and B where we were spending our wedding night. His friend AJ was going to drive our car to the B and B and then take a taxi to the airport to leave that night. When we arrived at the B and B it turned out that the idiot limo driver had left one of our bags at the reception and we had to have it. Of course there were no cell phones then and the only way to get it was to go back with the driver. My husband let me stay back at the B and B so I could change out of my wedding dress and shoes.

Anyway, AJ turned up with our car and stayed with me while Mr was gone. We had champagne and danced some. I had always been in lust with AJ and my husband knew that. Anyway, without further detail, he "helped me upstairs" (as I was tipsy and wearing that cumbersome dress) so I could get out of the dress. I needed help for that. Long story short, the most sexy thing that ever happened to me occurred...AJ slipped me out of my dress, and he did it so slowly. He gently kissed my neck and my dress fell to the floor. Neither of us could control what happened after that. I got on my knees dressed in just my lingerie thinking this would end with a blow job. I pulled his pants and underwear off and quickly he picked me up to put me on the bed. I rolled over to be on top so I could perhaps stop this from happening. It was to no avail. We both came hard and very quickly. Unbeknownst to me, my husband had returned and quietly discovered us upstairs. He went back downstairs and grabbed a small instamatic camera we used, brought it upstairs and quickly took a couple of pictures from a chair outside the door in the hallway.

I had no idea for many years that he knew or had pics. I had a habit of telling him about my cheating exploits but he thought I was making them up for fantasy purposes. I told him that story in great detail for years. AJ had "consumated" my marriage with me and in hindsight, it could not have been more perfect for what our marriage would be. The pics are of terrible quality, grainy, etc and we've tried to improve them in many ways. They were posted here at one time but he thinks they are far to valuable to waste on posting them here. I still masturbate to those pics sometimes and I keep printed copies in my "toy drawer" beside the bed.

I know...too long, but that's how it happened. Just dumb luck. As I've said many times, I've always been lucky when it comes to sexual experiences.

Mrs Hw

Last edited:
Very first was my best friend. From years of hanging out I knew he was hung so he was an obvious choice seeing as she was unhappy with my size.

It was a bonus that we knew him. Nearly all of my girlfriends before her had cheated or openly fucked other guys, but most of them were guys I didn't know. Having a guy I was close with fuck her meant there was a level of trust plus when she wasn't around we could have honest conversations about it and he would give me details of what it was like to fuck and cum in her knowing that I didn't.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
this is my 2nd post, here, because i forgot about this. (see post #33).

when i was on active duty, late 60s, one of my buddies visited the apt., frequently. at some point we were put on night shift which interrupted our sleeping habits.

he visited one might to watch TV & i ended up going to bed, early(2100hrs) because i had worked the previous night..

he, & wife, stayed up watching TV. wife came to bed at 2330 hrs & attacked me.

when we finished, i asked what got her so hot. no answer.

i asked did you & M have some fun? she said he wanted her to give him a BJ. i asked her if she did & she said no.

i asked if she wanted to & i get the shrugged shoulders, but no verbal answer. i took this as a yes & told her it was ok with me if she did.

that was probably my first, potential, cuck experience. however, i was too young & naive to understand my thought process. i didn't find out until years later that they never had sex, of any kind. just a little making out, but that's it.

so, i guess i had cuck tendencies long before i knew what the word cuck meant.

i realized, a few years later, while reading PH forum, about wives cheating, that i had an interest in the LS.

we wasted 30 years of potential fun by being born about 40 years too early, & before the the internet would explore the LS..

Reactions: pirahna104
this is my 2nd post, here, because i forgot about this. (see post #33).

when i was on active duty, late 60s, one of my buddies visited the apt., frequently. at some point we were put on night shift which interrupted our sleeping habits.

he visited one might to watch TV & i ended up going to bed, early(2100hrs) because i had worked the previous night..

he, & wife, stayed up watching TV. wife came to bed at 2330 hrs & attacked me.

when we finished, i asked what got her so hot. no answer.

i asked did you & M have some fun? she said he wanted her to give him a BJ. i asked her if she did & she said no.

i asked if she wanted to & i get the shrugged shoulders, but no verbal answer. i took this as a yes & told her it was ok with me if she did.

that was probably my first, potential, cuck experience. however, i was too young & naive to understand my thought process. i didn't find out until years later that they never had sex, of any kind. just a little making out, but that's it.

so, i guess i had cuck tendencies long before i knew what the word cuck meant.

i realized, a few years later, while reading PH forum, about wives cheating, that i had an interest in the LS.

we wasted 30 years of potential fun by being born about 40 years too early, & before the the internet would explore the LS..
I had a similar experience with my first wife. When I was in the Army, I was working 24 hrs on, 72 hrs off and came home one morning to find her horny as hell and wearing only a robe. I was happy to oblige, but when I went down on her, I found a white glob in her pussy. I got mad and accused her of fucking around. Years later, I do believe it was cum and I should have fucked her that morning and started sharing her. I was only 20 at the time, so I missed on some potential fun.

Reactions: dickhurtz
We actually played with others before we were married. Stopped about 3 months prior , Mary not being sure she would want to continue after being married and wanting to focus on wedding plans etc.

So about 3 months after getting married we are moving apartments , actually just across the hall to a bigger place. We ask a friend to help, not a lot to move , just a feet to move it. A guy we had done 3 somes with before.

Well after getting done, cleaning up, eating, drinking a bit, playing cards (with a dirty deck). Well we had fun.

Mary got very into being vocal about being married abd did he like head from a married woman, did he like the taste of her married pussy, and she took him alone to out bed to fuck while she had me watch. Begging him to cum in her.

Then with me was very vocal about how my wife had another man's cock and cum in her.

Very hot , continued until he left the next morning