Who was the first person she played with after you married her?

Susan got fingered by a guy we met at a tittie bar. We went to a pancake house in N. Myrtle Beach after leaving the tittie bar and she sat between us. He fingered her to 3 orgasms right there in a crowded pancake house. Her sister and brother in law were sitting there with us and were none the wiser....lol. Soon after that night, we dove headfirst into the lifestyle and she has fucked over 170 men since! 😍

My wife's first lover after we were married, was my lifelong friend and also a groomsman in our wedding. He seduced her after we had been married for 3 years. We were camping and he placed his hand on her while his wife and I were sleeping. Two days later when we got back home, he came to our house in the morning and fucked her in our bed. I was unaware for many years, until she was overcome with guilt and told me. He still is a friend and knows that I was told.

That was a guy off NewbieNudes ...

I took her to meet him at a nearby pub, then left them to it.
I didn't think she'd go through with it, until she text to say she was coming home with him.
I stayed in the spare bedroom , listening to him fucking my wife bareback in our bed.

I loved the sound of her wet married cunt taking a good hard pounding , and the best part was hearing him moaning with such pleasure as he fucked her as hard as could , and hearing him moaning and groaning so loudly as he pumped his seed deep inside my wife's cunt.
That was her first new cock in 19 years.

Last edited:
I cant remember but it was not a man, she used to play a lot with other girls. The first man was only a few years into marriage, and was a black guy with a huge cock, i keep a good memory of him because he fucked me too

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife met an old college boyfriend for drinks when they were both out of town on business. After a few drinks they went to his room and she had he first orgasm from screwing and it has changed her life. He was working on a long term project about 80 miles away. She visited him weekly sometimes for 2 or 3 days at a time. This went on for 3 years and was one of the hottest periods of our marriage.

We started 'swinging' around 8 yrs into being married. The 1st person played with was a man at a LS resort nude pool. We'd been chatting with him for a good while, he was wanting to fuck my Asian wife, she was hesitant though. Ended up with her giving him a hand job and him spunking all over her hand. Knew fun times were in store when she said "get me a napkin"

the first one of my wife's BFs, that i knew about, was a co-worker. she worked for a national trucking company in the local terminal.
there were only the wife & one other female, with about 30 drivers & dock workers. if there were others before this, i have no clue. i do know she got hit on daily. she was, also, groped several times by a few guys while out on the dock.

Last edited:
After 25 years of marriage she had sex with Steve (at his place, during the day). He was her old high school boyfriend’s best friend. Clearly he had been lusting after her for years. They had chatted on FB, turned into texting, then sexting, them bedtime.

an intern from my work, we were freshly married, she was so flirty with him, we even considered renting our spare room for a year ... regret we did not coz i was asked to work abroad for 4 months that year, i think they would have enjoyed this period to the fullest

My wife had an affair with a customer she met while waitressing. He was a construction worker staying at the hotel adjacent to the restaurant she worked at and was a regular for a while. This started about 4 months after we married and continued for about a year. This was all unknown to me at the time....