Who was the first person she played with after you married her?

I had a similar experience with my first wife. When I was in the Army, I was working 24 hrs on, 72 hrs off and came home one morning to find her horny as hell and wearing only a robe. I was happy to oblige, but when I went down on her, I found a white glob in her pussy. I got mad and accused her of fucking around. Years later, I do believe it was cum and I should have fucked her that morning and started sharing her. I was only 20 at the time, so I missed on some potential fun.
yeah, little did we know.......

Reactions: pirahna104
please tell us how you found out?
Well, I started getting suspicious when she began going out with a new work friend. I was a student and she was working as a waitress to support us. She met this friend and started going out regularly. Then, when school was out I was offered a good summer job 3 hours away. She pushed hard for me to take it. We were not doing real well and she thought it would be good for us to be apart a bit. When I'd call, she'd often not be home, even late at night. She rarely called or wrote me.

After summer when I moved back, we only lasted about 3 weeks and she moved out. By then I was sure she was cheating on me. She eventually left him, contacted me and said she wanted to try again. That's when she confessed it all....

Reactions: dickhurtz