Who was the first person she played with after you married her?

We married when she was 18, a wedding that had been planned for many months, unknown to either of us she was already pregnant by a few weeks to me. She had our son when she was 19.

Unknown to me by the time when she was 20/21 she was having a long term affair with her driving instructor (M) that only ceased when she passed her test, which coincidently was within days of her estimated date of being fertilised with our second child.

Thats how i became her cuck husband.

It was with the man that started us on this journey 5 years ago. He is still with her. She told me a couple hours after it happen. We at dinner for my birthday. Becoming a cuckold was my birthday present.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
The first person my wife played with as best to my knowledge was my best man , she cut his hair on a regular basis. On this particular visit I was held back at the office, I didn’t get home before he had left .
I asked my if he had been she went very red and said yes. I could feel that something wasn’t right. I went to the bathroom to have a shower, her thong was in the washing basket. Out of curiosity I picked them up they were extremely wet I rub a finger over the gusset it felt slimy, I lifted them to my nose and there was a distinctive smell of spunk on them .
When we went to bed I tried to finger her pussy but she pushed my hand away. She had never done this before so I really suspect that he either fucked her or she gave him a wank . But I really suspect he fucked her .
The only other time was when we met our bull , and all my sexual dreams came true as she gave into his seduction and he fucked her in front of me . I became a cuckold from that moment on . Masturbating while he fucked her deeper and harder than I had ever managed .

Last edited:
My wife and I have been married 15 years, didn't start playing until 2 or 3 years ago after we had our kids and I finally talked her into fucking someone else.
I thought she would pick some random guy from the club that we frequented when we went out of town. Nope, she picked one of her guy friends that she went to school/grew up with, but never dated.
That made me jealous as hell that he was the very first guy she thought of, no hesitation before naming him.

1st person to play with my wife was a family friend on her side. He was a friend of her brother and had been trying to seduce her for a couple of years. Wife admitted he nearly succeeded a couple of times. He finally succeeded about a year into our marriage. The affair lasted about 2 years and yes I knew about it. We had a few 3sums with him. I loved the 3sums but wasn't too thrilled about her seeing him alone. After that affair we had a long break before man number 2 turned up.

My first wife played around at our wedding with my best man, fully arranged without the best man's knowledge. He took her back to our house to let her get changed out of her wedding dress and into her night out clothes. I have covered it on here a few times, but if you wish to know...
Sounds hot. Love to hear about it..

Reactions: NMlover and jusme