When did you realize you're dick wasn't enough for your wife?

The first time I was with a girl, I was about 19 at the time and she was 20. I was a virgin and she had fucked 2 guys in her life by then (they were in there late 20s). We only performed oral sex and used our hands.

Afterwards we went for a walk, and I asked her what she thought of my cock and she said it was nice and that she knows "I am still growing" . I thought that was a weird response.

I asked her later on how I compared, she strained her face and said I was bigger. We reached a stage were she wanted to get rid of all her old photos with her exes and she deleted them.

I went into her laptops recycling bin and saw her deleted pics, so many of them, in between them there were sexual pics of her and her two exes, they were big guys and definitely had a bigger cock than me. I was fucking upset but never brought it up. I never fucked her she only wanted me to eat her pussy and she came from that, she enjoyed that but I always felt cucked when she told me she wanted me to eat her pussy. Never interested in my cock.

I think sometimes a girl doesen't want to tell a guy he is to small because, except those of us who like SPH, being told you're too small can be devastating. I started a relationship with a girl once and thought it was going to be the real thing. She told me she wanted to get to know me and to begin falling in love with each other first before having sex. I accepted that proposal and we did in fact reach a point where she was ready. When we made love finally and finished, we lay there all sweaty in each others arms and she told me how good I was without my even asking. We weren't living together yet but that seemed like it was in the stars. The next day I called her at her house and she wasn't available. After repeated attempts and going to her house numerous times I realized I had been dumped. I got her on the phone once after that but she didn't explain a thing she just talked gibberish untill I simply gave up. She completly ghosted me. If I was so good in bed and we were falling in love then what happened?

Honestly to me it was a shock idk why... I asked my wife if I made her cum with just my cock and her answer was something like 10% of the time. I was shocked, upset, but also turned on not being enough.
Then she was very nice but blunt and was like no its def not close to length or thickness but she still loves me more than anyone.
I took all that in and started getting really turned on when she would tell me that my cock wasnt enough and thank god I am good with toys and eating puss.
To this day my dick not being big enough is the best!

Honestly to me it was a shock idk why... I asked my wife if I made her cum with just my cock and her answer was something like 10% of the time. I was shocked, upset, but also turned on not being enough.
Then she was very nice but blunt and was like no its def not close to length or thickness but she still loves me more than anyone.
I took all that in and started getting really turned on when she would tell me that my cock wasnt enough and thank god I am good with toys and eating puss.
Did she take on a lover after that?

For us it wasn't really i couldn't make my wife cum or anything like that. After sometime I had medical issue
This happened very late in life for me and still processing it I think.

Like the signs were all there in retrospect I guess with most girls I had dated cheating on me and a couple telling me I was small after we broke up, but most girls said I was average and I had no issue making them cum and we had great sex.

It wasn't until maybe 10 years into my marriage that I started realizing my wife was capable of bigger orgasms and I gues after she confessed that almost all her exes were bigger. And now that she mainly has sex with a larger dildo and I see the effect it has on her while my dick has little to now effect I realizes now that I'm too small to actually please her.

So was curious when you all discovered/realized your dick was too small? Or how did you realizes your wife needed/wanted larger?
Well..i had a medical issue and i couldnt have erections for sometime. I didn't want to be selfish as her sex drive is very high. She used to tell me stories of her ex bf big cock and mmf threesomes she enjoyed with him.

Long behold we hooked up with bbc while on vacation..and she has been hooked ever since.

Did she take on a lover after that?
No, we posted on LPSG, AAF, and other sites but conversation ensued but nothing panned out for a while. We tried once with a work friend of mine. She heard he had an 8in cock so naturally was interested. But come time he had an 8 in cock alright but thin as a noodle. So here we are taking it easy until the right thing approaches.

Same here. When my wife explained it to me it went like she told me she has faked orgasms before so i would think she was feeling good and followed by telling me that her standard choice in size would be two times my size.

Happened the other weekend again, we had our usual sex, I came quick, it had been a while between sessions, and afterwards she says to me the next time we really need to have another friend as well

When we first started dating my wife’s phone was left open in her group text. She was telling them about me, and one friend asked, “is he big?” My wife (gf at the time) replied, “No. but it’s still ☺️”

I was a little bit hurt to read that at first, but it quickly became a huge turn on.

Fast forward 10years, we are happily married, and I have introduced a few large, thick dildos and a strap on that has completely transformed our sex life.

It took a long time of having to accept that I would never be enough for her, But now we fuck more than ever and share our fantasies with each other. She loves telling me she needs a big dick while I’m fucking her.

She also pegged me twice now. We are sticking to that once monthly, for now. I know she’s taking a liking to it.

Overall My small dick has been much happier since I accepted it and began to do what it takes to please my bbw wife the way she needs

I realized after we started swinging. My dick is OK, maybe a little bigger than average. But despite being athletic with better-than-average physical stamina, my sexual stamina had much to be desired.

So it didn't take long after going to swing clubs to find husbands who had me beat both in size and stamina, and the affects their size and stamina had on my wife were instantly apparent.

My wife says I am enough but when I got her a 9" BBC dildo and used it on her I knew she could handle bigger. Whether she would like to try it or not is a different story. I just like seeing her so horny that she loses her sexual chains and really lets loose.