When did you realize you're dick wasn't enough for your wife?

Before we married, my wife told me that she "was a lousy candidate for marriage" as she knew she'd fuck other men from time to time. That statement gave me the opportunity to tell her I'd be turned on if that happened. Her ex was exceptionally well hung (7" she says) and while she couldn't live with him, she really missed having that large penis in her. It was about being "stretched out" as the myth goes, - it was about the sensations she experienced when he was in her. She wasn't having those sensations with me, although I'm average - about 5.5" - she loved sex with me but wasn't having orgasms with me in her. We both found the idea of sharing her with other men of her choice to be arousing.

Listen closely to your wife - it may not be a size issue. She may (in blunt terms) simply want more cocks. i.e., sex with more men, - not you. She's not thinking about ending the marriage, - she's thinking about how she can get laid more often. When she finds a man who is attractive, nicely equipped and personable, she'll subtly let him know she's interested. Especially if you aren't taking good care of her in the bedroom (how's your lovemaking skills?), cumming too quickly, not giving her oral, withdrawing and going to sleep immediately after that last little spurt is out, etc. Even if you are a skilled lovemaker, she may still want more sex. Women have much higher thresholds than us guys do.

For us, there was a time when hubby and I were getting hot and heavy. He was fingering me really well and I told him to fuck me. His fingers , which aren't the biggest hit me deeper than his cock. 30 seconds later and he came. I played it cool and kissed him goodnight but that night made me realize I wanted bigger
Lol you should have left the fingers in there with his cock

Listen closely to your wife - it may not be a size issue. She may (in blunt terms) simply want more cocks. i.e., sex with more men, - not you. She's not thinking about ending the marriage, - she's thinking about how she can get laid more often. When she finds a man who is attractive, nicely equipped and personable, she'll subtly let him know she's interested. Especially if you aren't taking good care of her in the bedroom (how's your lovemaking skills?), cumming too quickly, not giving her oral, withdrawing and going to sleep immediately after that last little spurt is out, etc. Even if you are a skilled lovemaker, she may still want more sex. Women have much higher thresholds than us guys do.
Well said - sometimes it is just about them wanting more cock, the variety of different men, the thrill of flirting and picking someone up, the affirmation that they get from knowing other men are lusting after them.
J.

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979