When did you realize you're dick wasn't enough for your wife?

I knew my dick wasn’t going to be enough for anybody probably by the age of 18 or 19. I was a very late blooming chubby kid so while all my friends were getting pussy, I’d stay home and got them really dating myself here but I would have phone sex with women on those dialing chat, hook up lines. I’ll never forget it. I met a much older woman who had me go to our apartment. I took my dick out and she laughed and said oh no you’re just gonna eat my pussy which I happily did, but that was the first time I realize my dick probably wasn’t going to be getting off most women.
That's what my fate was like too. I had a girlfriend and the deal was that I was not alowed to fuck her or able to. My only contact with her was oral sex. She told me all I was good for was cleaning her after she was with other guys. She measured me and compared me to one of her lovers. That was when I knew I'd probably never successfully have sex with any girl. She always teased me and called me her "little clean up boy." I learned to enjoy that knowing thats all I would ever get.

That's what my fate was like too. I had a girlfriend and the deal was that I was not alowed to fuck her or able to. My only contact with her was oral sex. She told me all I was good for was cleaning her after she was with other guys. She measured me and compared me to one of her lovers. That was when I knew I'd probably never successfully have sex with any girl. She always teased me and called me her "little clean up boy." I learned to enjoy that knowing thats all I would ever get.
Did you start sucking cock after eating her cum filled pussy?

Reactions: Alwayshard
Yeah, guys fucking wonder how men like us become cocks, but I’ve had my dick laughed at. I’ve been told flat out there’s no way in hell that things‘s gonna even make me feel anything so many women had fucked me up by the time I got to my wife I kinda just knew it so I presented myself as a nasty pussy eater with a passion for pleasure, and luckily, I picked the right damage woman because she was more than happy to start fucking guys with me being there.

Yeah, guys fucking wonder how men like us become cocks, but I’ve had my dick laughed at. I’ve been told flat out there’s no way in hell that things‘s gonna even make me feel anything so many women had fucked me up by the time I got to my wife I kinda just knew it so I presented myself as a nasty pussy eater with a passion for pleasure, and luckily, I picked the right damage woman because she was more than happy to start fucking guys with me being there.
It's our fate.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Did you start sucking cock after eating her cum filled pussy?
Somewhat. She feminized me. I enjoyed crossdresing so it was the next logical step. She liked to humiliate me and I got into that, then she had me fluff some guy she fucked while I was wearing pantyhose and a pair of her flowery slacks and a blouse. The next step was giving him a complete blow job. When she had her period she totally refrained from sex and told me I had to take her place when her lover was horny. It wasn't long after that when she suggested that I take it analy. She enjoyed watching that.

Somewhat. She feminized me. I enjoyed crossdresing so it was the next logical step. She liked to humiliate me and I got into that, then she had me fluff some guy she fucked while I was wearing pantyhose and a pair of her flowery slacks and a blouse. The next step was giving him a complete blow job. When she had her period she totally refrained from sex and told me I had to take her place when her lover was horny. It wasn't long after that when she suggested that I take it analy. She enjoyed watching that.
The feeling of everything feminized me so the dynamic between my wife and her bowl now turns me on because I like to suck cock in front of her. I have no problem giving a guy head or licking his balls or cleaning her up. I never got into the dressing though, I mean more power to you. It’s just not my cup of tea.

This happened very late in life for me and still processing it I think.

Like the signs were all there in retrospect I guess with most girls I had dated cheating on me and a couple telling me I was small after we broke up, but most girls said I was average and I had no issue making them cum and we had great sex.

It wasn't until maybe 10 years into my marriage that I started realizing my wife was capable of bigger orgasms and I gues after she confessed that almost all her exes were bigger. And now that she mainly has sex with a larger dildo and I see the effect it has on her while my dick has little to now effect I realizes now that I'm too small to actually please her.

So was curious when you all discovered/realized your dick was too small? Or how did you realizes your wife needed/wanted larger?
When I meet her she had this ora ,men all flirted w her, she flirted back. , I knew she would cuck me. Now her very fat 12 inch bull has destroyed her pussy for me. She tells me she cant feel my small dick and it's his pussy for life . I am cum cleaner period.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Would have been a waste not letting her put her skills to good use with other guys. But I totally get her need for a variety of different experiences with other guys. Once you’ve had that, you don’t want to give it up, no matter how good your husband/bf is.
Lynn x
You're totally right. Having seen how good she is and how much she loves different cocks, it would be unfair to deny her pleasure.....and the guys'.

I'm not small at 7 X 5.5 but I remember the first time my wife f54 first sat on me in cowgirl. We were very vanilla and I wasn't dominant at all. She pounded down only 2 times and immediately came. I was too reserved to say anything but it definitely looked like she missed that deep penetration. Last year she admitted that reverse cowgirl was her favourite position with a few dominant big cock lovers and she misses that.

We started using very big cock sleeves in 2015 and she was just a totally different woman getting pounded hard, deep and long. With my PE I could never fuck like that. She admitted she missed a real huge cock and was a lucky woman that all except one of her lovers had been bigger than her. This is what is leading us to cuckolding.
Now I'm in lock term chastity with long term denial and she is getting her pleasure from big strapons.

I'm not small at 7 X 5.5 but I remember the first time my wife f54 first sat on me in cowgirl. We were very vanilla and I wasn't dominant at all. She pounded down only 2 times and immediately came. I was too reserved to say anything but it definitely looked like she missed that deep penetration. Last year she admitted that reverse cowgirl was her favourite position with a few dominant big cock lovers and she misses that.

We started using very big cock sleeves in 2015 and she was just a totally different woman getting pounded hard, deep and long. With my PE I could never fuck like that. She admitted she missed a real huge cock and was a lucky woman that all except one of her lovers had been bigger than her. This is what is leading us to cuckolding.
Now I'm in lock term chastity with long term denial and she is getting her pleasure from big strapons.
How's it feel being locked and not getting any pussy. When I don't cum for a while I start getting kinky and ready to do pretty much anything. You?

I realized it pretty early on with my wife. She didn’t complain but once she started telling me stories about her past, it became clear. She used to tell me about how one of her exes was really small. She eventually told me I was only slightly bigger than him but smaller than all other serious boyfriends she had dated. We eventually had our first threesome with another guy (who happened to be one of her ex boyfriends) and he was definitely bigger.

I was never clueless that I have a little dick. Between gym class and skinnydip swimming in local creeks I was fully aware that I was well below average.

My wife was a virgin, so there was a shot she might not mind my small size, but it was clear on our wedding night that I was mistaken. Once we started having sex she just laid there with no response. After like 2 minutes she gently pushed me off and went in the hotel bathroom. I asked if everything was OK and she said she just didn't want me to get her pregnant and said I should "finish without her". So I sat on the bed and jerked off while she waited in the bathroom.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I was never clueless that I have a little dick. Between gym class and skinnydip swimming in local creeks I was fully aware that I was well below average.

My wife was a virgin, so there was a shot she might not mind my small size, but it was clear on our wedding night that I was mistaken. Once we started having sex she just laid there with no response. After like 2 minutes she gently pushed me off and went in the hotel bathroom. I asked if everything was OK and she said she just didn't want me to get her pregnant and said I should "finish without her". So I sat on the bed and jerked off while she waited in the bathroom.
Not much of a honeymoon. What happened in the weeks, months or years following that disaster?