What's the most public place you've had sex

In the forest where my man sodomized me. Another man came to watch us and jerk off when he saw the scene 🙂Otherwise sucking in a cinema or as a car passenger... Fuck in an underground car park too and even in a small public park once a quickie!

Reactions: Ocguy and oli79
Several places when we were younger and still just dating
- Car
- Boat and jet ski
- By the river and almost got caught by some bikers

Yano what they say about getting married though. The crazy sex goes out the window

Reactions: Ocguy
Not full on sex but when I was dating my wife we got stuck in traffic on the freeway. She put a coat over her lap and I fingered her wet pussy till she was cumming in the car. I’m sure the truckers knew what was going on

Reactions: Ocguy
Before my wife passed away I would say about 15-18 yrs ago ... We driving home from a long trip and she was playing with my cock as I was driving down the interstate .... She made me so hot and bothered we had to stop a a rest stop .... It was a relatively new stop I know this because this was a regular travel route for us ... Anyway we stopped at this new rest stop it was around I don't know I would say around 8:30 - 9 at night ? My wife followed me into the men's room and we did it right there in one of stalls with door wide open in as many ways as possible , then we heard someone come in they never caught us , but the excitement was off the charts for almost getting caught.... Needless to say the rest of the ride home was intense we couldn't eIt to get home ... We had such a Great Night ... Something I will never forget , I sure do miss her wish I could experience more in this spectrum and lifestyle ? Maybe it's still possible ? I look forward to topping this but maybe I am kidding myself ? One never knows , but look forward to it if anybody cares to give me a chance 😶‍🌫️🤫😏🥹😈

Took a stroll with my wife during lunch at a local park. I brought a blanket and pulled her off the walking path. threw down the blanket and then gave hear a deep kiss. Unbuttoning her pant and lifting up her tube top. Before she knows what happening I am sucking her tits not 4 feet from the walking path, midday. She pulls her pants down enough for me to slip my cock in. There are cars entering the park driving to our right while people are walking to our left. It was HOT. Very little foreplay and we fucked like rabbits amongst the trees and bushes. This is a real rush on a bright sunny day!

When I met my now wife, we used to stop by the parking area below hiking trails and would just have a nooner quickie in the backseat of my car , with tinted windows of course . It was thrilling and exciting to think someone might have looked through the window saw us fucking 😀

On the beach at Cap d'Agde in France in the late afternoon which is when it goes wild. We were surrounded by maybe a hundred people, wanking themselves and others as they watched. I wasn't the first one in her cunt that afternoon, nor was I the last. The best of them was huge and came back to our hotel room for a couple of hours.
beautiful. lucky hubbie

We didn't have sex there but while on vacation I got her to drop to her knees and put my cock in her mouth in produce section of a 24 hr grocery store years ago. We were drunk and it was like 3AM and of course she saw eggplant and started making jokes etc. One of our friends took a pic of it. Funny now but we could have been caught, I need to find that picture.