What's the most public place you've had sex

There's been several public places I've had sex with different women including my wife, one of the most memorable was with a lady I met online, we texted a bit before meeting in person,

On a Sunday we went to breakfast and then to a fea market, we got to know each other more and what we were looking for, I knew she was looking for a husband but I could also tell she was lonely and probably hadn't fucked in awhile,

I told right off I was married but free to play around, when we left the festival we go in her car and continued talking, eventually we started making out and feeling each other all over, after awhile she broke it off telling me that it didn't feel right to her,

We said goodbye and I told her to text me so we could talk more, eventually our talks lead to sex but she would not come to my place because she felt it wasn't right to be the other woman and fucking in the same bed my wife and did, I couldn't go to her place cause she lived with her parents,

I couple of times I got a room for us to fuck and it was great, most of the time however we used to fuck in my van when I would meet her at the park where she used to run,

One Saturday she texted me and told she was going for a run at the park if I wanted to meet her, it was early in the morning and it was a cloudy day, we there and went to the pavilion to get ready, we sat there talking and after awhile it got cloudier and it looked like it was got pour,

We continued talking and eventually started making out, my hands were up her shorts leg and fingering her pussy, she was in heaven by the way she was moaning, soon it started thundering and it started to pour,

We continued and soon I had her shorts and panties off and my cock deep inside her pussy, I was fucking her right there in the picnic table, all the loud rain and thunder made our fucking even better,

On one loud thunder we both started cumming it was an amazing feeling, it wasn't until we started to recover that we realized we were in the open and there was people around, the pavilion where we were was in a hill side so I don't think people saw us cause most of them were in their cars or standing under the roof of the bathroom,

It was a great experience especially for her because she told she'd never done something like that, we continued seeing each other but eventually she met someone and stayed with him.