What's the most public place you've had sex

Agree there does seem to be a little added excitement to outdoor or public sex. We have a decent list, first time was wife giving me a blowjob at one of those public storage places where we had a unit. Behind McDonalds, on a mountainside (Rocky Mountain National Park), pulled off the side of a busy road in to one of those pull-off's and fucked in the back of my pick-up, behind a gym, in the center of town (public parking space). Late at night went in to the pool men's locker room at a resort and then we went in to the women's locker room, and ended up on the tennis court. Should have got caught that time. Many places out in the desert and public parks near where we live, and the riskiest a well known amusement park that has a mouse for a mascot.

My Public experience over the years...
I had an Ex and we fuck on her car hood on a side street a few times night. I few car drove past and we didn't stop. We also fuck right outside a public pool at night.
Another Ex would give me blowjobs in her car during the day, almost got caught a few times.
Did get caught by a cop one night getting a blow job...LOL

My Public experience over the years...
I had an Ex and we fuck on her car hood on a side street a few times night. I few car drove past and we didn't stop. We also fuck right outside a public pool at night.
Another Ex would give me blowjobs in her car during the day, almost got caught a few times.
Did get caught by a cop one night getting a blow job...LOL
Cop "caught" me and this MILF that was blowing me in my car once. He was cool about it, just told us to quit it and move along. 🙂

Seafront park at a well known sea side resort. It was dark at the time, but still nearly got caught when sitting on a bench. Well the guy I was meeting was. I was sat on his the cock when two joggers came out of the dark! Scared the hell out of us all. Back of a car with cucky driving and realising the tinted Windows aren't that tinted. I do also make adult movies and have shoot a couple in moving vehicles.

My wife grew up in Brixton and quite a few times was molested by black boys on her way to or from school. As a result she grew to hate blacks and avoided them at all costs. It was only later in life when she became my brother's sub that she actually fucked a black guy when told to do so. It was a real big thing for her, and I don't mean his cock, but having done it once it wasn't such a big deal the second time.
an evenr or events where the woman has been sexually molested often is off putting but also in my wifes case made her hqve perverted desire to relive what happened on school trips when boy took advantage. conflicting emotions for her

fucked in crowded public pool with 100s of people nearby; some inches away. fucked by pulling my shorts to the side and her nikini bottoms. Some knew what we were doing though.
Fucked on beaches and in sea dozens of times.
in car by road in daylight
in office with secretary

Reactions: Ocguy