What's the most public place you've had sex

It wasn't me having sex with my wife. It has been over 11 years since she has let me fuck her. However, I did get to watch her fuck a guy at her company Picnic. We were all playing vollyball and she was flirting with this young guy. The game ended and my wife and the young fellow took a walk. She looked back at me and indicated I should follow. About 50 yards from the picnic there was a large tree. He fucked her up against the tree. The folks at the picnic couldn't see the action but a few heard it and looked over. I got a full view of the action. I cleaned them both when they were done.

My wife and i go out a lot, one night in a bar, she was getting flirted by a guy, i pretended not to see, at some point she stood up and walked outside, the guy fallowed and so did i, she walked to a slightly darker corner and he grabbed her and they started making out, i got closer and had to stay in the way to cover so people didn’t see, there was people passing by, she hold on to me and bent over for him to fuck her from behind. I watched the whole thing and some people passing by must have too, i was in the way but couldn’t hide the whole scene

My wife and i go out a lot, one night in a bar, she was getting flirted by a guy, i pretended not to see, at some point she stood up and walked outside, the guy fallowed and so did i, she walked to a slightly darker corner and he grabbed her and they started making out, i got closer and had to stay in the way to cover so people didn’t see, there was people passing by, she hold on to me and bent over for him to fuck her from behind. I watched the whole thing and some people passing by must have too, i was in the way but couldn’t hide the whole scene
beautiful. i had to do same thing to hide my wife sucking boys in alleys near bars where she picked them up

Reactions: Ocguy and Openhubbi
Roadside park on i 40 in Arizona. There were cars and trucks parked but not many people wandering around the little park/rock garden. It was almost 100 degrees around noon and we were both so horny that we found a picnic table in the shade and started just making out. The next thing I know she is completely naked and laying spread eagle . As I looked up there are 3 truck drivers watching us and my wife spun around and lingered herself while they watched the show. We fucked for maybe 10 minutes and each of the three had really big tents in their pants. I offered her to them, but they were so shy about it.