What’s it like putting dick in wife/gf right after

If your dick is on the average or smaller side like me. Have you shared your wife/gf with a guy with significantly bigger cock that also happened to have an insanely large cum shot. When we role play I fuck my wife with a very large crazy realistic strap on dildo that’s similar size to her guy friends dick that we are planning to meet up with in a few weeks. Usually fuck her for at least an hour in several positions. During that hour she experiences orgasms so intense that I had never seen or thought possible. Also has smaller consecutive ones right after and way to many to count. She is one of the lucky women that enjoys deep penetration and is able to have an orgasm via her cervix or A spot And definitely true that it gives women the most intense orgasm possible. Her pussy is also like a natural spring that continuously comes out of her and never been with another girl that gets that wet and so easily. Once finished her pussy is so wet and opened up from all the orgasms and stretched out from the girth it leaves her pussy with a gaping hole. I’ve seen and made other girls get super wet and turned on and their pussy is slightly opened up and lips stay spread apart. Never seen an actual hole and see down inside her pussy. I’m not sure if she knew it was keeping open like that, but she wanted me to fuck and cum inside her. The first part of my penis head started to go in and without touching anything. Didn’t make any contact at all, got up towards the ridge of the helmet. When I put it in all the way, it’s still felt like there was a cavity where that giant dildo had been needless to say there is very little sensation or friction going on but my wife had told me how bad she wanted me to come inside her and ended up doing so surprisingly fast. I think you for the courtesy moans and asked if she could even really feel the inside of her she said yes, of course I can fill you inside me, but it wasn’t doing very much for her physically and was more turned on mentally by the idea of me cumming inside her. Which made me wonder what it will be like when she also has hey supersize cream pie inside her from her friend. I’ve seen a few videos online that seemed similar to what I bill experience. Girls pussy gaping but can’t see inside because it’s just white and completely full of cum that slowly starts oozing out down between her cheeks onto her butt hole. Her husbands dick looked slightly bigger than mine but it barely touched the sides SE inserted it into a big pool of semen. he started fucking her and his dick and balls are completely covered with the other guys cum then starts getting flung all over. By the time he finishes the outside of his wife’s puss and inside of her legs are covered with other guys cum too. Pretty sure my wife’s friend cums even more than that too. So I ask you if you’ve experienced something similar to this what was it like and how did you handle it? What did your wife/gf think of it? My wife and I are into the intentional or deliberate, humiliation side of cuckolding. Seems like it’s humiliating enough without doing that lol. She can talk about how much bigger and how amazing the other guys dick feels but doesn’t need to crowbar in saying I’m a shrimp dick and gets no pleasure from fucking me at all lol. But I almost feel like my wife subconsciously wants and will enjoy that part because of the humiliation aspect. Might be subconscious, but the enjoyment she will get from me doing that has to be the humiliation factor on some level.

We had a mfm friend, his cock was much fatter than mine, with a large mushroom head, but we were about the same length - 6 inches. After they had been fucking and he filled her - she was 'stretched' quite a bit. Still, sliding in after she was filled felt so good - hot, loose, and so slippery from his cum. When she would get on all four, she would be gaping a bit. His cock in her in our avatar

We had a mfm friend, his cock was much fatter than mine, with a large mushroom head, but we were about the same length - 6 inches. After they had been fucking and he filled her - she was 'stretched' quite a bit. Still, sliding in after she was filled felt so good - hot, loose, and so slippery from his cum. When she would get on all four, she would be gaping a bit. His cock in her in our avatar
Hot story

Is that you licking her while he fucks her..?

Reactions: hotratz
yes i had sex right after my wife was stretched out by some bbc and it was so crazy i could not believe it. Her pussy was so loose as well as extremely wet from her and the cum inside her. It was like fucking a wet grocerie bag, i could feel absolutly nothing as well as she could feel absolutly nothing as we both laughed knowing that we were wasting our time even trying with my little cock. So she just jerked me off while i licked her sore worn out pussy to orgasm multiple times.

If your dick is on the average or smaller side like me. Have you shared your wife/gf with a guy with significantly bigger cock that also happened to have an insanely large cum shot. When we role play I fuck my wife with a very large crazy realistic strap on dildo that’s similar size to her guy friends dick that we are planning to meet up with in a few weeks. Usually fuck her for at least an hour in several positions. During that hour she experiences orgasms so intense that I had never seen or thought possible. Also has smaller consecutive ones right after and way to many to count. She is one of the lucky women that enjoys deep penetration and is able to have an orgasm via her cervix or A spot And definitely true that it gives women the most intense orgasm possible. Her pussy is also like a natural spring that continuously comes out of her and never been with another girl that gets that wet and so easily. Once finished her pussy is so wet and opened up from all the orgasms and stretched out from the girth it leaves her pussy with a gaping hole. I’ve seen and made other girls get super wet and turned on and their pussy is slightly opened up and lips stay spread apart. Never seen an actual hole and see down inside her pussy. I’m not sure if she knew it was keeping open like that, but she wanted me to fuck and cum inside her. The first part of my penis head started to go in and without touching anything. Didn’t make any contact at all, got up towards the ridge of the helmet. When I put it in all the way, it’s still felt like there was a cavity where that giant dildo had been needless to say there is very little sensation or friction going on but my wife had told me how bad she wanted me to come inside her and ended up doing so surprisingly fast. I think you for the courtesy moans and asked if she could even really feel the inside of her she said yes, of course I can fill you inside me, but it wasn’t doing very much for her physically and was more turned on mentally by the idea of me cumming inside her. Which made me wonder what it will be like when she also has hey supersize cream pie inside her from her friend. I’ve seen a few videos online that seemed similar to what I bill experience. Girls pussy gaping but can’t see inside because it’s just white and completely full of cum that slowly starts oozing out down between her cheeks onto her butt hole. Her husbands dick looked slightly bigger than mine but it barely touched the sides SE inserted it into a big pool of semen. he started fucking her and his dick and balls are completely covered with the other guys cum then starts getting flung all over. By the time he finishes the outside of his wife’s puss and inside of her legs are covered with other guys cum too. Pretty sure my wife’s friend cums even more than that too. So I ask you if you’ve experienced something similar to this what was it like and how did you handle it? What did your wife/gf think of it? My wife and I are into the intentional or deliberate, humiliation side of cuckolding. Seems like it’s humiliating enough without doing that lol. She can talk about how much bigger and how amazing the other guys dick feels but doesn’t need to crowbar in saying I’m a shrimp dick and gets no pleasure from fucking me at all lol. But I almost feel like my wife subconsciously wants and will enjoy that part because of the humiliation aspect. Might be subconscious, but the enjoyment she will get from me doing that has to be the humiliation factor on some level.
Cannot say that my experiences approach those you describe but to say that my wife gets sexual exhilaration from the humiliation (words, actions and exhibitions) directed at and required of me by her, her lovers, her/our friends and family (yes some of her family know and participate) is so very true.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
We have a guy we invite over semi regularly. It's a good time for all of us. We take turns with her and she absolutely loves it.
He's bigger for sure. We don't need/use condoms, we both cum in her.
After he finishes she is SLICK in there, too slippery at first but she's super turned on so it's very exciting. He says the same after I fuck her.
I've never noticed her being looser or stretched out just very slick.
Sliding into her from behind (after he's filled her) it's like there's no friction and I can't feel anything but after maybe 10 pumps it REALLY feels good.