Wife’s reaction to much bigger cock penetrating her

She used to say that she loves both till I made a comparison audio recording
View attachment 2277456
Good educational video. I am a bull with 9.5”.

In all honesty, being well endowed doesn’t make you a better man. Don’t beat yourselves up too much.

But sexually when a man has a long and thick penis, and knows how to use it, it cannot be beat. Women love the fullness feeling they get from a large penis stretching them out.

A huge penis gives you more options and ways for her to orgasm.

Most women will instinctually be more turned on too witnessing a huge penis. Get more wet right away, like their body knows what’s coming. Heck, even most guys are and end up a bit submissive. They want to be pleased by it and please it.

Attachments

Good educational video. I am a bull with 9.5”.

In all honesty, being well endowed doesn’t make you a better man. Don’t beat yourselves up too much.

But sexually when a man has a long and thick penis, and knows how to use it, it cannot be beat. Women love the fullness feeling they get from a large penis stretching them out.

A huge penis gives you more options and ways for her to orgasm.

Most women will instinctually be more turned on too witnessing a huge penis. Get more wet right away, like their body knows what’s coming. Heck, even most guys are and end up a bit submissive. They want to be pleased by it and please it.
It’s all good!!!

I've been fucking her since we were teenagers and I never saw a reaction like the first time she took her first big one from my friend. Back arched, eyes rolled back and jaw hanging open. She was squeezing my hand SO hard as he stood between her legs and slowly inserted himself...like he wanted her to feel every inch. It was amazing. He got all the way in her and she looked at me almost nervously and said "oh my."
Wow!

Reactions: toolman2c