What’s it like putting dick in wife/gf right after

First time for me was a little weird but exciting. She is definitely looser but not extremely so. The biggest thing that struck me was how warm and slippery she was. Also the sound. It was really fucking hot.
Warm and slippery....exactly. My wife gets off and often comments about the sloshy wet sounds.
She says things like....can you hear that? I'm like hell yea I can hear it and it damn hot.

First of all, really warm. I was caught by surprise by how hot it was the first time I put my dick in right after her bull.

Second, it's so smooth! Sliding in and out has absolutely zero friction, almost like the inside of her pussy have been pounded and rubbed smooth.
Perfectly described based on my own experiences. I immediately became addicted to the sensation of it all - wanting it again and again and again.

for afters, it was always savouring the pie. always. but there was once, after a creampie, i crept between her open legs as usual, her labia was open and red and tender. and leaking. the aroma wafting from it was making me crazy. i actually did not know what to do first. usually, my mouth would have covered her pussy at this time but i was keen on sloppy seconds as i have not had 'fresh' sloppy seconds. and Bee was surprised when i climbed on top of her. our partner was next to her, sitting up and gulping down a beer.

my cock, already at bursting point, slowly slid into her pussy. 'gently please' she said. and i began french kissing her. it really felt so fucking incredible. so buttery smooth and silky. actual indescribable. i really enjoyed but i came in seconds!!!!!

fuck!!!!

Last edited:
I cant wait!! The only experience I have with that is after our big dildos and its prob one of the best things on the planet.
She is all open and stretched and her pussy feels like its tickling my dick. I cum within less than min usually from that