Stag/Vixen with hubby in photo.

Your wife got a little cute with your friend Dave. You both have had Dave over for 3somes before. The 3 of your played around on the bed until both cocks got hard. Your wife and Dave are about to get down to business. She holds up Dave's cock to mockingly show you, "This is the dick that's going to fuck your wife. I'm going to let him cum inside me. After he's done, you better be ready to reclaim me. Your prick needs to put in another load. It's important your sperm dilutes his sperm. I need to feel the dominant husband cum is inside me"

Attachments

• min2.jpg
    min2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 175
Your wife got a little cute with your friend Dave. You both have had Dave over for 3somes before. The 3 of your played around on the bed until both cocks got hard. Your wife and Dave are about to get down to business. She holds up Dave's cock to mockingly show you, "This is the dick that's going to fuck your wife. I'm going to let him cum inside me. After he's done, you better be ready to reclaim me. Your prick needs to put in another load. It's important your sperm dilutes his sperm. I need to feel the dominant husband cum is inside me"
I think she’s showing how big Dave is compared to hubby.

You and your wife have this little roleplay fantasy when you both decide to go with a MFM 3-threesome. Normally you Swing with other couples but once in awhile another male is all that's needed.
You vetted the stranger from an adult site, he sent pics, your wife "reviewed" the pics and information the guy sent and she gave the green light. Place and time were arranged. There's the usual introductions at the agreed upon hotel room. Some small talk, maybe drinks. At some point you approach your wife, kissing her, unbuttoning her blouse, helping her out of her pants. The stranger comes in to help. When you see your wife and the stranger getting comfortable you sort of drift away from the action. You want to watch her from a distance. It's like watching a movie. She willingly taking cock from someone she met less than an hour ago. And actually positions herself so he can fuck her better.
She knows you're watching. She'll take the strangers load but will stay bent over the couch after he pulls out. She knows that you'll reclaim her.

Attachments

• watching  wife.gif
    watching wife.gif
    16.7 MB · Views: 152