Stag/Vixen with hubby in photo.

When your Vixen wife agrees to a MFM with a stranger you found on an adult web site. She said there was an excitement about doing it with a random guy. And she feels safe because you're right there. She spreads wide for the new bull and knows he'll be cumming in her. She wants you to mount her right after and reclaim her pussy with your "husband cum".

Attachments

• MFM (1).jpg
    MFM (1).jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 90
At the company party your wife mention how good looking your co-worker Bob looked. You coyly asked her, "Would you fuck him you had the chance"?
She giggled and said "Hell yeah".
During the next two weeks at work you brought up the subject to Bob about Swinging and Hotwifing. Bob did seem a little surprised when you suggested a 3 way with your wife. When Bob made sure you weren't joking he asked how this would work.

"Come over for dinner next Sat. I'm not telling Linda what's going to happen. I want it to be a surprise for her. After dinner maybe some wine in the living room. At some point I'll get a little romantic with her. I'll start to unbutton her top. That's when you join in and help me. Suck on her tits, unbutton her pants. She's going to melt. When I get her on the couch, really take charge. No condoms. I'm going to hold onto her as you're fucking her. I want her to know that I gave away her pussy and watched as another guys used it. Really work that snatch, I want her to know she's a cum dumpster for random dick. After you cum in her, I'm going to have her suck my cock. She loves the feeling of being sexually exhausted afterwards."

Attachments

• HOLD_HANDS 1.jpg
    HOLD_HANDS 1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 82
You and your wife love this arrangement. She's taking it doggy from a stranger and knows the guy is going to unload in her. You're waiting for the guy to pull out once he's filled your wife with cum.
That's when you step in and give her your cock and tell her, "Your husband needs to reclaim your pussy. I'm replacing his sperm with mine'.

Attachments

• wife doggy watch.gif
    wife doggy watch.gif
    22.6 MB · Views: 99
Your wife has done Carl and Jerry separately on the occasional MFM 3some you planned. You dared her to do both at once while you watched the action. She agreed as long as it was at a hotel.
When things got down to business and they got her clothes off, you joined in. She was exhausted after taking 3 vag cremepies.

Attachments

• jerrycarl.gif
    jerrycarl.gif
    12.2 MB · Views: 66
Last edited: