Stag/Vixen with hubby in photo.

Helping
Helping Hand Series.This is not Cuckolding or anything Bi. It's Stag/Vixen , Hotwifing or Wife Sharing. When a Stag husband shares his wife, there is bound to be some incidental" male to male contact, especially during DP, insertion, guiding, or even setting up the insertion shot. The next few images are of just such incidences. The husband is "helping" the wife to take a cock or is in the picture as emotional support.
I love sharing my wife. The best part of the Stag/Vixen relationship is helping the other guy and then joininn in the funView attachment 2171502View attachment 2171503View attachment 2171504his great photos
Hand Series.This is not Cuckolding or anything Bi. It's Stag/Vixen , Hotwifing or Wife Sharing. When a Stag husband shares his wife, there is bound to be some incidental" male to male contact, especially during DP, insertion, guiding, or even setting up the insertion shot. The next few images are of just such incidences. The husband is "helping" the wife to take a cock or is in the picture as emotional support.

My wife and I are in our mid 50's. (that's me the chubby guy) We've been Swinger and Hotwifing throughout our marriage. She love sucking cock and taking facials. She's really good at it and she says that the smell of a man's cum makes her feel powerful. When I give her a face bath i try to spread it over as much of her face as I can reach. But these younger guys...

View attachment 2160233View attachment 2160234
Beautiful

Hubby is whacking it while his wife is getting fucked by his best friend. He could tell his friend was releasing sperm into his wife by the grunting and moaning the two were making. The husband can see his friend was spent, lying motionless on his wife. His friend's sperm and cock resting in his wife pussy. The hubby could not hold back his imagination as he jerked out his own load, thinking how naughty his wife can be.
Amazing shot!

The Vixen wife told her husband
"If you're going to look for a new guy for a threesome, make sure he's got a dick at least as big as yours".
SUCCESS- The husband found someone he thought the wife would like. Sure enough, when she saw the size of that new white cock, she spread for him. She took her husband into her mouth because she knew she'd be moaning once her pussy was filled.

Attachments

• 0 good wife.jpg
    0 good wife.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 35
The Vixen wife told her husband
"If you're going to look for a new guy for a threesome, make sure he's got a dick at least as big as yours".
SUCCESS- The husband found someone he thought the wife would like. Sure enough, when she saw the size of that new white cock, she spread for him. She took her husband into her mouth because she knew she'd be moaning once her pussy was filled.
She won’t be disappointed with that big cock!!

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu