Stag/Vixen with hubby in photo.

Stag/Vixen Story:
My wife's no doctor but she knows a man's balls are what makes sperm. The tighter an man's nuts get, the closer he is to orgasm. She worked me a little, knowing she can come back to me and finish me off. She wanted to concentrate on the other male. She took his right nut into her mouth and sucked it like a Jolly Rancher. She did lick her way up his shaft and eventually blew him off.
So fn hoy want yo join them

Please comment on what you think has happened here.
Note: 1) Who is holding camera?
2) Wife already has cum leaking out of her
3) Man inserted is wearing condom (so why #2)?
4) Who seems to be kissing the wife?

View attachment 2174292
Husband holding the camera
Yes that is come leaking out of her ass from the boyfriend
Man wearing condom is because boyfriend picked up a random stranger to add to the mix
Boyfriend kissing wife while stranger uses his cum as lube to fuck the wife in the ass while husband takes pictures and a video camera capturing it all on a stand

Another great pic of a Stag/Vixen couple who have a longtime trusted male family friend. Who they invite over quite often, for 3some play.
The husband is holding the camera waaaay over his head to get this shot. (Which turned out great BTW). Hubby is getting his cock sucked while the wife lets the family friend get after her pussy

Stag 70's.jpg

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu