Should i give up?

I really think that everyone seems to be skipping an extremely important step. Every guy knows that most men check women out daily. Make her very well aware of it. Shockingly a vast majority of them play it off and never notice it. Start by boosting their ego. Then go into role play. Just my two cents worth. But then again it’s how I succeeded after Jan had our first child

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I really think that everyone seems to be skipping an extremely important step. Every guy knows that most men check women out daily. Make her very well aware of it. Shockingly a vast majority of them play it off and never notice it. Start by boosting their ego. Then go into role play. Just my two cents worth. But then again it’s how I succeeded after Jan had our first child

Any thoughts on how to get wifey into roleplaying?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Any thoughts on how to get wifey into roleplaying?
It takes a lot longer than you think for the whole process to work. Don’t rush. Once she starts noticing , bring it easy. Just ask her to imagine what those guys are thinking while checking her out. Only talk about them undressing her with their eyes. I repeat. Don’t rush it. You will she’s her body language change when she embraces it

Dude, my mrs thought that I was only doing it for women and although I wouldn’t have minded it wasn’t the motive. I just wanted her to fully enjoy her sex life with strange men.
After ages, we agreed on a threesome, he was big and took over a fair bit we came out of his camper van laughing like kids and then we fucked like rabbits for days.
We then realised this was our thing and over the next three years we had all sorts of fun but I found it hard (no pun) to get it up for other women and only got a rock on from us both being with another man ( I’m straight ish)
We now are a cuck couple and it’s great, it’s done for both of our satisfaction and we always play out the funny side of it and nothing too serious and she still feels me being a big muscular guy and wearing sissy clothes a bit weird but I couldn’t give a fuck ! In for a penny in for a pound ….ing ….keep going 👍💪

Thanks for the honest feedback. I definitely agree, it has to be her decision and something she is comfortable with in the end.

I need to setup some night outs with drinks with my lady. It's been awhile.
Thats at least a start, be sure she knows you like seeing her dance with other men., that you love that other men thanks shes sexy hot.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I have had a fantasy of seeing my wife getting fucked by a stranger for a long time now. Im very reluctant to straight up bring it up because i already know shell get mad.

But the mere thought of her getting fucked gets me so hard. Is the only way by telling her? Is there no other option where i am less hands on? I want this so bad. But i know i could never just bring it up directly to her. Should i just give up my fantasy?

Background/stats: we’re both 40s asian, both in great shape still. She is traditional conservative asian wife, hotwife is not typical in our world. She is not shy. Shes very outgoing when talking to her, but also very traditional and conservative in the bedroom.
I can help I have experience with something similar, just check my profile