Next step? (am I ready)

Hey everyone,

First time poster but looking for some advice. Me M (31) and wife f (30) have been playing around with fantasies for the last 12 months or so. In that time we have bought a huge dildo witch she loves. She knows what I'm into and gets off on the idea of being fucked by another guy. We have made huge strides towards getting fully into the lifestyle! I essentially have 2 questions.

1. Yesterday we fuck for the first time in like a week (she has had COVID) and she was super horny. We have a chair in our bedroom like most and she started saying she was going to make me sit in the "cuck" chair as a punishment one day and proceeded to fuck herself with her dildo. She has also started referring to herself as a hot wife and a size queen while we fuck. Do you think she is ready for the next level? If so what do I do next to ease her into it?

2. This is a bit more of a sensitive one but how am I sure that I am ready for it? For cucks our there how did you know it wasn't going to ruin your marriage and life? Mr and my wife have a beautiful life together and have been with each other since we where 14! I love the idea of cucking but have had a little jealousy in the past. Any perspective from a real cuck would be appreciated.

Reality is at this point I think she wants another cock. Legit if I dirty talk about me catching her cheating and watching from the other room she cums in about 2 seconds and her whole body shakes. It's clear that is her fantasy so what next?

Hey everyone,

First time poster but looking for some advice. Me M (31) and wife f (30) have been playing around with fantasies for the last 12 months or so. In that time we have bought a huge dildo witch she loves. She knows what I'm into and gets off on the idea of being fucked by another guy. We have made huge strides towards getting fully into the lifestyle! I essentially have 2 questions.

1. Yesterday we fuck for the first time in like a week (she has had COVID) and she was super horny. We have a chair in our bedroom like most and she started saying she was going to make me sit in the "cuck" chair as a punishment one day and proceeded to fuck herself with her dildo. She has also started referring to herself as a hot wife and a size queen while we fuck. Do you think she is ready for the next level? If so what do I do next to ease her into it?

2. This is a bit more of a sensitive one but how am I sure that I am ready for it? For cucks our there how did you know it wasn't going to ruin your marriage and life? Mr and my wife have a beautiful life together and have been with each other since we where 14! I love the idea of cucking but have had a little jealousy in the past. Any perspective from a real cuck would be appreciated.

Reality is at this point I think she wants another cock. Legit if I dirty talk about me catching her cheating and watching from the other room she cums in about 2 seconds and her whole body shakes. It's clear that is her fantasy so what next?
Sounds like she might be ready for it. As to your readiness, guess only you will know that. I think the main thing to ask yourself is if you would still feel the same about her long-term if she started fucking other guys - with or without you. The jealousy actually contributes to your excitement - as long as you're not prone to violent reactions - it will make it more intense for you, watching her cum, waiting for her to return from a fuck with cum in her pussy for you, planning your next experiences together, - all of it. (Being a cuck doesn't mean you want to be humiliated necessarily. It can, but hotwifing is very best if your're both into it as a team).

Talk to her, don't assume anything. If you are thinking of moving to a stage where she is having sex with someone else you will need to talk about it, so talk about it now. Se how she really feels, maybe you are right but maybe she is just acting out Ask her what she would like to do, decide if you are on board with that and go from there. Its a very big step role play and fantasy my be where you stay or you may open a new chapter.

She got Covid from someone..........maybe you are already "in the cuck chair" but just not aware of it yet. And her fantasy suggests this also. Sounds to me like you are just being prepared for the truth.

As to are you ready.........you;d better be, because you can't put this horse back in the barn!! And it sounds like yours is already out anyway.

CW

Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if you can handle the agnst
Hey everyone,

Since you've been jealous in the past do you think you'll be able to handle the angst that will come when she's out fucking some big dicked guy and you're left at home jerking off smelling her panties?

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
How about an intermediate step to gauge your comfort level (and hers) -- take her to a club and encourage her to flirt, or to a sex club. At this point all of this is happening in (both of) your minds, exciting I can tell but also totally risk-free. Take it slow and communicate often about how you are feeling, and be sure you are both comfortable with each step.

Hey everyone,

You know by now shes ready to eXplore other cocks, im getting vibes that your not ready and scared to back out now, i bet you fuck her more now o days,,?

She got Covid from someone..........maybe you are already "in the cuck chair" but just not aware of it yet. And her fantasy suggests this also. Sounds to me like you are just being prepared for the truth.

As to are you ready.........you;d better be, because you can't put this horse back in the barn!! And it sounds like yours is already out anyway.

CW
Probably have trouble putting his horse cock back in his pants too. 🙂

Hey everyone,

Hi Sean and Jennifer here. As the other have said she seem ready, you however do not.

Hey everyone,

Take the best of both worlds and ramp up your fantasy roleplay. I was in your wife's exact position and found that role playing was a way I could explore how farming wanted to go in the hot wife world yet keep my hubby fully entertained... he got to be not only the cuckold but also got to play the part of the bull... when my realistic dildo wasn't doing the deed.
I found a bunch of hotwife challenges in a book called THE FAITHFUL HOTWIFE which turned this into a fun adventure for both of us.

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would give an update. We are yet to take any massive steps however the fantasy has increased a tone and her libido has also.

For example on our way to a friend's party on Sunday we arrived 15 mins early so I said let's go for a pash at the lookout in the car. We drive up there where people everywhere. We climbed into the back seat and started to fuck. As she was bouncing on my cock she looks over at a group of guys on motorbikes. They wouldn't be able to see us but she looks at them and cums. A few seconds later she looks back at me a said " this is where I take all the guys to milk there cocks" and cums again. Was the hottest shit of my life.

Dose anyone have any baby steps we should take to open things a bit?

Are you a cuck or do you like sharing your wife? There's a difference. The whole cuck chair comment stands out for me. I would sit and watch, and I'll play along if that's the mood/want for the evening. But our thing is being slutty and fucking other men. I love her wanting other men. I love tasting other men on her. I love fucking other men with her. I love fucking other men for her. But that pussy is mine at the end of the day regardless of whom we choose to share it with.

So if you are in that camp, a baby step is to let her go out and get some dick. Have her text some selfies sucking someone or riding him. Then eventually have someone over.

But if this is all fantasy for you. Or even both of you. Just keep doing what you're doing. Push the boundaries a little bit (the bikers is hot, it being discreet but almost at arms length). And be honest with yourself post nut.

When my wife fucked her first boy while we were together, there was zero jealousy for me. It just doubled down my feelings. But if you get even a hint of feeling bad about it, then resentment could be around the corner. You don't want that.

Looks like we both had the same kind of journey (check you messages). My wife always says she couldn't do that for real, but one thing I noticed about her is she felt comfortable talking with me about other guys she find attractive. Before, she rarely did it and if she did it, was always with caution.

Just thought I would make another update as it just come to me and I wouldn't mind advice.

Another step she recently took was to tell me randomly that she is interested in going to a nude beach. I asked her what it was for and she just said she wanted to experience it.

I said that would be fine if she wanted to and I'd be happy to take her. It's winter here at the moment so won't be going until summer.

Later after telling me this we started fucking and I made her cum by telling her a story of us fucking on the beach but her locking eyes with a guy that was jacking off. She got super wet and cum in like 30 seconds.

Thoughts ?

Just thought I would make another update as it just come to me and I wouldn't mind advice.

Another step she recently took was to tell me randomly that she is interested in going to a nude beach. I asked her what it was for and she just said she wanted to experience it.

I said that would be fine if she wanted to and I'd be happy to take her. It's winter here at the moment so won't be going until summer.

Later after telling me this we started fucking and I made her cum by telling her a story of us fucking on the beach but her locking eyes with a guy that was jacking off. She got super wet and cum in like 30 seconds.

Thoughts ?
Wonderful she asked you that. Certainly is something to explore.
What do you think she want on a nude beach?
- see other people naked, especially guys
- show off her naked body
- both

Hey everyone,

How can you tell if you are ready for it? If your cock gets stiff when you imagine a thick cock in your wife's mouth or sliding up into her pussy. The next thing to do is help her in any way you can to get her in bed with a guy that will fuck her real good. Benefit for you: you get to jack off while your wife gets fucked.

Wonderful she asked you that. Certainly is something to explore.
What do you think she want on a nude beach?
- see other people naked, especially guys
- show off her naked body
- both
I think both. She is definitely getting more into it as she gets older (I have heard this is the case) I am considering a club in the city we live near that has nude spas and sauna.

Dose anyone have stories about how people have led into that. What things have you done with dildos and the like to get her into the idea of it?

Dose anyone have a vid that they think would be a good gateway for her? Something that has a lot of build up, talking and scene setting and the like. She prefers to watch amateurs but I had her watching bwc the other day. Even if there is something you used to get your wife across the line ?

Dose anyone have a vid that they think would be a good gateway for her? Something that has a lot of build up, talking and scene setting and the like. She prefers to watch amateurs but I had her watching bwc the other day. Even if there is something you used to get your wife across the line ?

I am at the same point for my wife. I know the interest is there we joke about it but at the same time the conversation is never serious enough so we can act on it and cross that line.

I'll give you take on my wife since it may help you with yours.

The fact my wife is willing to joke about it means she is interested and almost certainly is thinking about it. However I don't think either of us are at the point we are comfortable enough yet to tell each other. I am sure this is a very common phase.. As things progress I am even getting more comfortable with the thought as well.

Getting a realistic dildo and role playing and getting her to talk dirty in bed seems to make sense. If she takes to that it probaly not too far off from either finding another couple or guy.