Next step? (am I ready)

I am at the same point for my wife. I know the interest is there we joke about it but at the same time the conversation is never serious enough so we can act on it and cross that line.

I'll give you take on my wife since it may help you with yours.

The fact my wife is willing to joke about it means she is interested and almost certainly is thinking about it. However I don't think either of us are at the point we are comfortable enough yet to tell each other. I am sure this is a very common phase.. As things progress I am even getting more comfortable with the thought as well.

Getting a realistic dildo and role playing and getting her to talk dirty in bed seems to make sense. If she takes to that it probaly not too far off from either finding another couple or guy.
Three years ago I told my wife that I wanted to watch her with another man and we started role-playing during sex using her dildo. She even gave her dildo a name. She loves to talk dirty to me while we are playing and tells me she knows how much it excites me to imagine her with another man. It has even gotten to the point of her having continuous orgasms while I'm using her dildo on her, but still gives me a hard no when I ask if she wants to make it a reality. I'm hoping she just hasn't met the right guy yet. I'm still hoping she will change her mind one day.

Three years ago I told my wife that I wanted to watch her with another man and we started role-playing during sex using her dildo. She even gave her dildo a name. She loves to talk dirty to me while we are playing and tells me she knows how much it excites me to imagine her with another man. It has even gotten to the point of her having continuous orgasms while I'm using her dildo on her, but still gives me a hard no when I ask if she wants to make it a reality. I'm hoping she just hasn't met the right guy yet. I'm still hoping she will change her mind one day.

Sounds like you need to find a buddy that wants to fuck her then come up with a plan where the two of you seduce her. All you have to do is have him give a massage and let nature take its course.

I'm going to take her for a weekend away for our 38th wedding anniversary in November, hopefully we will meet someone she is interested in, since we will be away from our small town.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
It's been an arduous road. But my wife finally told Last week that she's in.!!
Posting on this site and the comments and likes sealed the deal. Although the incels referring to her as "your slut or cum dumpster " meant doing damage control.
Make sure she knows she’s in control mate… at all times, it’ll do wonders to help her relax and enjoy the journey more!! 👍🏻

Take the best of both worlds and ramp up your fantasy roleplay. I was in your wife's exact position and found that role playing was a way I could explore how farming wanted to go in the hot wife world yet keep my hubby fully entertained... he got to be not only the cuckold but also got to play the part of the bull... when my realistic dildo wasn't doing the deed.
I found a bunch of hotwife challenges in a book called THE FAITHFUL HOTWIFE which turned this into a fun adventure for both of us.
Love roleplays with wives.😉

The rite man is key, if/when thr rite guy gets into this effort, she wont need a push, shes yearning for a studly real cocksman to enter her sex world and Stay her regular Thrill..

Take the best of both worlds and ramp up your fantasy roleplay. I was in your wife's exact position and found that role playing was a way I could explore how farming wanted to go in the hot wife world yet keep my hubby fully entertained... he got to be not only the cuckold but also got to play the part of the bull... when my realistic dildo wasn't doing the deed.
I found a bunch of hotwife challenges in a book called THE FAITHFUL HOTWIFE which turned this into a fun adventure for both of us.
Newbie, you are 1000% right. MG3 raved about that book and we bought it to see what it's all about, and it was a keeper. HotWife thing was my husband's idea, and after reading the book I understand more what drives his fantasy, and now mine as well. We are still role playing but doing it more in public now. Not sure when we will catch up to your level, but we are having fun taking the book's challenges one at a time. Please DM me - hotwife to potential hotwife. XX

The rite man is key, if/when thr rite guy gets into this effort, she wont need a push, shes yearning for a studly real cocksman to enter her sex world and Stay her regular Thrill..
She is insecure (she has self-esteem and body issues) and I believe submissive so if we met a guy who was dominant, she would succumb to him knowing I'm more that all right with it.