what should my next step be?

Hi, i am looking for advice on how to open up my wife to the idea of another man in bed.
My wife is pretty shy about her body and a bit close minded when it comes to sex.

a few months ago i told her that it turns me on when she wear sexy clothes on the street and guys look at her.
a bit later i told her that again and asked her if she will be willing to wear only underwear when i open the door for the delivery guy.
she didn't agree to wear only underwear but she did agree to be with underwear and a blanket and to show her legs.

i was a bit surprised she wasn't mad and she partly aggreed. she also said that she doesn't want to do it at home because the delivery guy might know us.
it got me thinking that maybe there is a chance but at a hotel or somthing like it.

today i orderd i couples massage to our house. I booked a male masseuse for her and female for me.
she was a bit surprised that i got her a guy, and after the massage she asked me if i did it because i wanted another guy to touch her.
i said yes and asked if this is ok. she said yes.
i asked if it is ok that she will get massages from guys again and she agreed.

how do i turn the massages to something more? i am thinking maybe ask her about tantric massage but i am not sure..
I think the massages are a big step. Try to find a masseuse you can chat with first and see if he is Ok with a yoni massage and seeing that she gets a happy ending. If that goes Ok she may grow to want him inside her. As she progresses I suggest you find a swingers club that allows single men and take her along and let her mingle and see, and perhaps hold a couple of big cocks. Sooner or later she will see the one that she wants.
Also as a couple have a look at this site.
https://en.cuckold.info/ It contains a lot of cuckold information and advice with good explanations of what to expect. ie en.cuckold.info/

Last edited: