Most taboo fantasy?

1. What’s a secret fantasy you’ve never shared with anyone?
  2. How do you feel about public displays of affection?
  3. How do you feel about role play, and what scenario intrigues you? You can pic just 1 or if you want to answer 2 or 3 questions,everything is ok ,and be honest no matter how kinky your answer is!

Kinkiest fantasy is probably the wife having a live in black bull who i dress up serve them while the fuck over and over. Then they decided to pimp me to black men wanting a white sissy
Fuck, yeah good for you. You should be a little slut bitch for your bull if he wants to pimp you out so what more cock for you

Reactions: nicebiguy
  1. What’s a secret fantasy you’ve never shared with anyone?
  2. How do you feel about public displays of affection?
  3. How do you feel about role play, and what scenario intrigues you? You can pic just 1 or if you want to answer 2 or 3 questions,everything is ok ,and be honest no matter how kinky your answer is!
My biggest fantasy is either of my female staff coming on to me. If I make the first move I could lose my job. If they make the first move, I guess it depends on how I play it...

They are so different from each other, but I would love to spend hours making either of them cum multiple times.

It won't be the most obviously taboo fantasy on here, but it is taboo because it could destroy my life, and I can definitely say that I would, without hesitation, LOVE to bury my face into either of them, and I think about it frequently when I talk to them.

Reactions: Curiouscup08
So not really a fantasy...made it come true ..I have my wife wear these tight little spandex rompers ...with little rhinestone thongs..under to go off into town teasing dick ...but my fantasy would be her and her freinds strolling around town ...in those very outfits I purchased.......hahaha sounds weird now that I type it ! Good day

So not really a fantasy...made it come true ..I have my wife wear these tight little spandex rompers ...with little rhinestone thongs..under to go off into town teasing dick ...but my fantasy would be her and her freinds strolling around town ...in those very outfits I purchased.......hahaha sounds weird now that I type it ! Good day
God I’d love to know what she looks like in that romper!

Not weird- you are hugely attracted to your wife's friends: own it, and admit it to her!

(You never know, she might be able to make something incredible happen for you!)

• Haha
My biggest fantasy is either of my female staff coming on to me. If I make the first move I could lose my job. If they make the first move, I guess it depends on how I play it...

They are so different from each other, but I would love to spend hours making either of them cum multiple times.

It won't be the most obviously taboo fantasy on here, but it is taboo because it could destroy my life, and I can definitely say that I would, without hesitation, LOVE to bury my face into either of them, and I think about it frequently when I talk to them.

God I’d love to know what she looks like in that romper!
Fire dude ....fucken fire

Not weird- you are hugely attracted to your wife's friends: own it, and admit it to her!

(You never know, she might be able to make something incredible happen

(You never know, she might be able to make something incredible happen for you!)
Some things are just better left unsaid and untold ! really no reason for that but I can definitely see your perspective on that ! Thank you!

Reactions: toolman2c