Most taboo fantasy?

She was on vacation in Spain with her elderly parents a few years ago and met another family at the pool. She was wearing a small bikini. She went to her room for a shower but the 17 yo from the other family (17 legal in Europe) followed her to her room. He then slipped her bikini down. She thought, why not and let him fuck her. It was his first time
Being cuck by a young boy legal age of course would be fun.

Mine too. My wife love young blond boys!
She was on vacation in Spain with her elderly parents a few years ago and met another family at the pool. She was wearing a small bikini. She went to her room for a shower but the 17 yo from the other family (17 legal in Europe) followed her to her room. He then slipped her bikini down. She thought, why not and let him fuck her. It was his first time
Yes, at that age he can probably be ready for a repeat performance in a couple of minutes 🙂
you are so correct. We have fucked so many times as she told me the details.

He was wearing tight trunks. She loved the outline of his dick. It wasn’t huge but quite thick. As you guessed he came very quickly but wife was aroused by this time and played with her clit in front of him. He was ready again quickly. This time he lasted longer ( long enough to make her cum!)

She tells more more tales of the rest of the week as we go over it many times. Sometimes I cum as quick as the boy

you are so correct. We have fucked so many times as she told me the details.

He was wearing tight trunks. She loved the outline of his dick. It wasn’t huge but quite thick. As you guessed he came very quickly but wife was aroused by this time and played with her clit in front of him. He was ready again quickly. This time he lasted longer ( long enough to make her cum!)

She tells more more tales of the rest of the week as we go over it many times. Sometimes I cum as quick as the boy
Very hot and she well deserved to get a good fucking from him.

My biggest fantasy is either of my female staff coming on to me. If I make the first move I could lose my job. If they make the first move, I guess it depends on how I play it...

They are so different from each other, but I would love to spend hours making either of them cum multiple times.

It won't be the most obviously taboo fantasy on here, but it is taboo because it could destroy my life, and I can definitely say that I would, without hesitation, LOVE to bury my face into either of them, and I think about it frequently when I talk to them.
I almost has this come true with a work colleague...we'd email/sext all day at work 😈

Never got to fuck her unfortunately 😒

Interested in hearing others' kinkiest relationship fantasies. I'll go first...

My most taboo fantasy (and it's a long running one) has been having a long-term relationship with a cuckold couple in their 40s or 50s where the husband is allowed some helpful service roles like providing oral pleasure and massages between fuck sessions, being invited to rub and squeeze balls/nipples at key moments to help facilitate orgasms, and, when asked, helping to physically dominate the wife (holding her legs back or holding her down during penetration, guiding my cock into her, etc.).

Apart from just liking the idea of playing with a wildly kinky couple, I like the quasi-familial taboo dynamic of an older couple taking a younger man into their marital bed. In the context of such a relationship, I get wildly turned on by the idea of regularly visiting to pound the hell out of the wife while the husband takes pictures or otherwise helps out with kink play.
I got to live this out as a younger man and I cherish those memories FONDLY

NOT A REAL STORY. Love feedback!
My wife unhappy with our sex life eventually finds a guy that can fuck her well. They screw around on the side for a while. One day he convinces her to tell me about them. But he has an ide of how. They are both in the house when I get home and I great him nicely unsure of who he is or why he's in our home. She says she has something to tell me. I say what and he walks over to her, Kisses her and she gets down on her knees. She takes out his cock and starts sucking.... I'm getting carried away with details... Alright short but sweet. I don't leave out of shock. I watch them fuck, she tells me to lay under her naked and suck the cum out of her pussy. He comes around the back side and gets a blowjob from her. He then asks are you ready she says yes. Drops her weight on me and pulls my legs back. He grabs my hips and shoves his cock in my virgin ass. My wife says she want's me to feel the pleasure that she does from submitting to him and that honestly it's probably better this way anyway. He cums deep in my virgin ass as I'm finally starting to adjust to his size... ok as I said a bit extreme and will never happen and I honestly don't think I could bring myself to do 99% of it. Sorry for it being so choppy and poorly written.

NOT A REAL STORY. Love feedback!
My wife unhappy with our sex life eventually finds a guy that can fuck her well. They screw around on the side for a while. One day he convinces her to tell me about them. But he has an ide of how. They are both in the house when I get home and I great him nicely unsure of who he is or why he's in our home. She says she has something to tell me. I say what and he walks over to her, Kisses her and she gets down on her knees. She takes out his cock and starts sucking.... I'm getting carried away with details... Alright short but sweet. I don't leave out of shock. I watch them fuck, she tells me to lay under her naked and suck the cum out of her pussy. He comes around the back side and gets a blowjob from her. He then asks are you ready she says yes. Drops her weight on me and pulls my legs back. He grabs my hips and shoves his cock in my virgin ass. My wife says she want's me to feel the pleasure that she does from submitting to him and that honestly it's probably better this way anyway. He cums deep in my virgin ass as I'm finally starting to adjust to his size... ok as I said a bit extreme and will never happen and I honestly don't think I could bring myself to do 99% of it. Sorry for it being so choppy and poorly written.
Not bad at all! We can obviously tell where your mind is 🙂 ...and where your body belongs 🙂

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
One of my exciting fantasies is that my wife goes to a family for the weekend where everyone uses her. The boys, the father, the grandfather, the uncle and the neighbors! She would be naked all day, she exciting for men with her hands, mouth, erotic dance and would she go immediately if any man wanted to fuck her!

View attachment 1060920View attachment 1060923View attachment 1060924View attachment 1060926View attachment 1060927
I have a similiar interest. Using her in front of a family like that

Fucking a mom and her daughter (not at the same time), I'd love it even more if the mom encouraged me to keep making her daughter happy. The daughter doesnt even have to know
fucking exactly mom/daughter duos go crazyyy.. Mine is more like when a dad gives up his daughter/wife but I also like the idea of fucking a mom and the daughter walks in but that doesnt stop me from continuing