Most taboo fantasy?

Mine’s two fold. Of course given the audience here they’re not too far out there.

First: easy. I want to sit and stroke my cock while I watch my Asian wife giving every inch of her body to another man.

Second: I want her to be fondled and groped by her coworkers throughout the day while she tries to go about her business, having agreed that she has to accept whatever they do to her.
Your wife’s fucking hot. I can’t be that hard to find someone to fuck her while you sit and stroke and watch. I do it for you.

Mine’s two fold. Of course given the audience here they’re not too far out there.

First: easy. I want to sit and stroke my cock while I watch my Asian wife giving every inch of her body to another man.

Second: I want her to be fondled and groped by her coworkers throughout the day while she tries to go about her business, having agreed that she has to accept whatever they do to her.
I'm sure her coworkers would love that

We fantasize intensely about living in a cul-de-sac where most of the married couples/families who live around us are kinky freaks who gradually reveal their true sexual nature to us as they get to know us and trust us. We discover that atleast a dozen of our neighbors are part of a kinky secret society that get up to all kinds of deviant activities with each other by proposing and exploring themes and scenarios members fantasize about having with each other.

I totally get this fantasy; I know that things like this go on but god only knows where it does and who does it. I've often fantasized about one or two such couples who meet and befriend us, and spend a lot of time with my wife, teaching her the lifestyle is OK and that hubby doesn't care about what she does and who she does it with.

This is one of many fantasies I have, lol.

Mine too. My wife love young blond boys!
She was on vacation in Spain with her elderly parents a few years ago and met another family at the pool. She was wearing a small bikini. She went to her room for a shower but the 17 yo from the other family (17 legal in Europe) followed her to her room. He then slipped her bikini down. She thought, why not and let him fuck her. It was his first time

My fantasy is to be in a relationship with older chubby man,he forces me to be a slutty obedient sissy allways dressed in miniskirts&stockings&high heels,i must convince his family that i,m the one who makes him happy,but they don,t know what perverted taboo he expect i,ll do for him but i,m so in love with him i,ll do whatever he wants from me
You dress up nicely specially the nylons and panties.

Reactions: nicebiguy