How many men has your wife slept with before and during your marriage? Post a pic of her for us to stroke to!

Before Marriage (and she married with 24yo) the counting was 23 men with husband added - that she is able to recall.

After we are counting at least more 20 new dicks for her.

Yep...one can't simply deduce by knowing her from ordinary daily-basis interactions. That photo was probably one of the first I received from her back in dating days...barely impossible to imagine she already had engulfed 22 cocks down her holes prior to shot such a casual selfie to send for her future husband:

1717450832227.jpeg

There were 2 before we started dating. We split up for a short time and there was another. Then after we were married, we figured 20 different guys have enjoyed her pussy. Then maybe another 3 or 4 who just got a blow job from her. All with my knowledge and consent. I was present for all.

***I keep having to edit because we keep remembering more cocks she has had. Started at 13, now up to 20. How did we forget 7 cocks?

20161116_133911.jpg

Last edited:
My ex and I got together when we were 30yrs old. About 6 months of dating to made a list of all the guys she had sex with before meeting me ( I am her 2nd Husband) and the list had over 120 names on it, and some were cousins and a few women. After we split up I found out she didn't slow down.

Before we married zero. She was a virgin. She was raised very religious and was against sex before marriage.

Four months after we married she fucked her first guy other than me and the rest is history. She was 19 the first time. I kept count over the years and to be honest there were times it was difficult to keep count, because when locals find out a hot, early-20s mom is willing to fuck they line up pretty quick. None the less, by the time she was 35 she had fucked 500 different men (one of her goals). I quit counting at that point because I figured there was no point anymore. She is now 50, so assuming a very conservative 30 new men per year, that would put her at a minimum of 950, except covid did slow things down, so I estimate she is in the 800-850 range. I wish I had kept an accurate count because I suspect she may be well over 1k.
Love to help increase her numbers and slide into her juicy pussy

• Love
Reactions: stubbyhubby
Before Marriage (and she married with 24yo) the counting was 23 men with husband added - that she is able to recall.

After we are counting at least more 20 new dicks for her.

Yep...one can't simply deduce by knowing her from ordinary daily-basis interactions. That photo was probably one of the first I received from her back in dating days...barely impossible to imagine she already had engulfed 22 cocks down her holes prior to shot such a casual selfie to send for her future husband:

View attachment 2142781
Definitely the most clothes of any pictures of her on her here I have seen.

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
Although the first 4 guys that fucked my wife back when she was 17 were forced after those she told me she usually fucked a different guy almost every weekend, I didn't meet her till she was 30 so there's no telling how many guys she fucked, some were by choice others were forced fucks, after we got married and up till now she's been with a few other guys but it's unclear how many.

3 inc me, 1 before who wasn’t any good apart from licking her pussy she said and one was in our relationship with a friend

View attachment 2139386
So her pussy is still fresh! Beautiful lady, by the way. I'd love to see that low mileage pussy.
Although the first 4 guys that fucked my wife back when she was 17 were forced after those she told me she usually fucked a different guy almost every weekend, I didn't meet her till she was 30 so there's no telling how many guys she fucked, some were by choice others were forced fucks, after we got married and up till now she's been with a few other guys but it's unclear how many.
What do you mean by forced? Was she shared and told who to fuck? Was she raped? Feel free to PM if you don't want to answer on here.

Reactions: andysmith
Before we married zero. She was a virgin. She was raised very religious and was against sex before marriage.

Four months after we married she fucked her first guy other than me and the rest is history. She was 19 the first time. I kept count over the years and to be honest there were times it was difficult to keep count, because when locals find out a hot, early-20s mom is willing to fuck they line up pretty quick. None the less, by the time she was 35 she had fucked 500 different men (one of her goals). I quit counting at that point because I figured there was no point anymore. She is now 50, so assuming a very conservative 30 new men per year, that would put her at a minimum of 950, except covid did slow things down, so I estimate she is in the 800-850 range. I wish I had kept an accurate count because I suspect she may be well over 1k.
Excellent!
Linz has been with about 8 before we met and about 30 after we married xx
View attachment 2142573
Well done. U r lucky man

Reactions: Openhubbi
Sounds like great wife. Love that she fucked different most weekends. Did u get hard her telling you about that 4 man rape scenario at 17?

Reactions: Zackygar96