How many men has your wife slept with before and during your marriage? Post a pic of her for us to stroke to!

We married at 40 & 50. 2nd for her, 3rd for me. She told me that I was her 2nd man. That was in 2006. The subject of swinging, sex with others came up once, and she said she would "never" do that. That being said, the count is around 17-18 men have enjoyed my wife, and filled her, with 4 or 5 filling her multiple times. 3 or 4 have enjoyed a blow jow from her. One has enjoyed a hand job. "Never" she said.... lol. I love watching her spread for other men's cocks, and telling men to "cum in me"

Great testimonial!

The "never" thing, seems to be more an issue of how much the wife is encouraged to do so, and specially, how much she could see husband is eager for that.

Reactions: Sigp220
20+ before us, 2 during (1 on holiday she booked prior to us getting together, she went ahead with it and fucked him every day for 2 weeks). 1 obvious but not technically open. 1 woman I paid her to go with and 1 she worked with and had sex with a few times.

I would say so but I am curious if she put on any public shows at any of these places in particular
Ah, the pleasures of the nude pools at LS resorts... If you mean did she stand and say "hey y'all, watch this" the answer would be no. If by "public shows" you mean was anyone watching - the answer would be "yes". How many of the probably 100 people in and around the pool watched, dunno.

Ah, the pleasures of the nude pools at LS resorts... If you mean did she stand and say "hey y'all, watch this" the answer would be no. If by "public shows" you mean was anyone watching - the answer would be "yes". How many of the probably 100 people in and around the pool watched, dunno.
That was what I meant just getting into the moment and getting herself thoroughly fucked were anybody that chose to watch could and repayment for those that allowed her to watch them so that she could see what it was like and get into the lifestyle and the pleasures

I met ( not on a date )my wife on her 21st birthday. Literally 5 minutes later she told me I was going to be lucky number 21. I fucked her 4 times that night filing her pussy with cum and eating it clean every time.
26 years later and I couldn't even guess how many guys have fucked her or how many loads of cum I have eaten out of her. God I love that woman.

My wife has only been with me I have been trying to encourage her to try another cock I know she'd love a well hung guy telling her how good her pussy is

Attachments

• GIF_20240623_212445_293.gif
    GIF_20240623_212445_293.gif
    20 MB · Views: 15
I am my ex-wife's 2nd husband, and when she left him, she wrote a list of the guys she was sex with to him, and I later confirmed it it 6 yrs later, 100 guys. I know she had sex with at least 60 guys during our marriage as we were swingers, but that number would be much more. I found out recently, she has been married 5 times since me and lived with several guys since we split. I didn't mind the screwing around, but couldnt handle the lies.

To tell the truth ... don't know ... countless. Not able to remember. I had 7 solid Lovers and during my Swingertime before becoming a Hotwife ... really can't remember.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu