Housewife to hotwife

I asked my wife to sleep with someone else.

She had been meeting a man and playing Pokémon Go with him and she liked him. She thought about this for a few weeks and my birthday was coming up. She decided she really liked him a lot and decided to give me my fantasy for my birthday present. She showed up for there normal meet up to play the game, but she was dressed up. She told him of my fantasy and it was my birthday and they went and fulfilled it.

This started us on this journey. I have to admit I was surprised she did it, but we are enjoying ourselves now.

I want to describe a rather unique situation. Years ago I met this 40-something housewife on a BDSM-themed, text-based site (dozens and dozens of users online at once, everyone makes up a name, a text description of what they want to be perceived to be, there are "rooms" to wander around in and out of, and commands to use on each other. all text-based, limits of your imagination kind of deal).

We had incredibly hot "netsex" on the site, I convinced her to move to phone sex. She squirted for the first time ever doing this.

She became very submissive to me, I was her Master and she my slave despite us being 1000 miles apart. I trained her to use her muscles in her pussy to cum on demand for me, to be horny all the time, to dress more sexy when I wanted and to flirt with men RL (real life, vs VR on the text sites).

She had only ever been with her husband, who was her late-teens sweetheart and they married. Never had another cock. Her willingness to explore with me was 'helped' by the fact that her hubby was a 4-5" dick at best, and had ED issues and just didn't try to do much for her. I taught her a whole new sexual side to herself.

This culminated with her flirting with a black friend of theirs, to him feeling her up all over in his car during a smoke break out at a bar, to him eventually fucking her with his 9" BBC and her blowing him a bunch of times.

It was a slow but steady process, to turn her from this rather innocent midwest housewife into a woman who craved a huge cock, who never imagined with being with ANYONE else and ended up with a BBC.

About a month before I married my husband, I went with a friend to watch her baby while her and her husband and some alone time. When she picked me up she told me that her parents decided to babysit and I was going to help her drive and keep her awake during the long drive.

A few hundred miles down the road I got informed that she wasn’t really going for some alone time her husband had arranged for a 4-5 man gangbang. Got there and found out he had asked 20+ guys to make sure he had at least 4 and a lot of them showed up. She went to his room and I sat in the dayroom and fell asleep on a couch.

About 2 AM she woke me and asked for help. I decided what the hell and ended up with 5 guys. The next day I felt bad and a few days later I called my now husband confessed the whole thing and asked for forgiveness and promised never to do it again.

Two years later after we had discussed that night many times and realized it made us both very horny I fucked someone other than him but with his knowledge.

We both loved it he loves the silky seconds and gets to fuck my sisters from time to time and I get all the extra cocks I want.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu