Fantasy vs. Reality

Still on fantasy only, and she obviously getting more used to it and teasing me more now in a good way, but there is a fine line where there is not okay anymore for both of us.

If we will do it in real life it is more about the setting than just doing it.

It needs to feel natural and clean and done with respect for all parts.

Reactions: Sherlock40
Qualcun altro si chiede se sarebbe davvero d'accordo se le sue fantasie da moglie hot diventassero realtà? Ho fantasticato a lungo di condividere mia moglie con altri uomini. Mi piace persino condividere le sue foto e parlare sporco di lei con i ragazzi online. Il problema è che non si estende alla vita reale. Se siamo in pubblico e vedo un ragazzo che la guarda o cerca di flirtare con lei, sento immediatamente la gelosia insinuarsi. Stessa cosa se la vedo guardare altri uomini (cosa che fa spesso).

Voglio parlarle dell'idea di condividerla, ma cosa succederebbe se lei accettasse e scoprissi di non essere pronto? Dovrei semplicemente abbandonare l'idea?
Sono stato io a introdurla nel meraviglioso mondo del cuckoldismo. Ho iniziato parlandole della mia fantasia di diventare un cuck. Inizialmente ne è rimasta fortemente colpita e ha subito alzato le barricate. Due anni per farle capire che non si trattava di tradimento, ma solo di realizzare la mia fantasia. Poco meno di un anno fa ha deciso di aprire la coppia, e incontra regolarmente i suoi tori mentre io assisto. La prima volta che è stata penetrata da un uomo alto e l'ho vista provare piacere, mi ha scioccato. Ho provato così tante emozioni contrastanti. I also felt a bit of jealousy. But the feeling of fulfillment I felt was much stronger. Not trying it wouldn't be normal. But from the second meeting everything changed. I was the one who encouraged both of us to go at it hard. Now you tell me that you only get jealous if they look at you, so I advise you not to even try! It takes a strong bond between the couple, great intimacy and above all complicity! If you don't have these qualities you risk destroying the marriage! Be very careful! Take your steps slowly. In some cases it is better for it to remain just a fantasy.

• Love
Reactions: danilobull
Anyone else wonder if they’d actually be okay with it if their hotwife fantasies became reality? I’ve long fantasized about sharing my wife with other men. I even enjoy sharing her pics and talking dirty about her with guys online. The problem is that it doesn’t extend to real life. If we’re in public and I see a guy checking her out or trying to flirt with her, I immediately feel jealousy creep in. Same thing if I see her checking out other men (which she does often).

I want to talk to her about the idea of sharing her, but what if she agrees and I find out I’m not ready for it? Should I just drop the idea?
You're not ready for it. When you are ready you will have no doubts.