Cucks, what is the size of your penis? [LENGTH -POLL]

Cucks, what is your penis length? (Choose the closest option)

• 3" (~8 cm) or smaller

Votes: 61 5.9%
  • 4" (~10 cm)

Votes: 82 7.9%
  • 5" (~13 cm

Votes: 223 21.5%
  • 6" (~15 cm)

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 7" (~18 cm)

Votes: 228 22.0%
  • 8" (~20 cm) or bigger

Votes: 72 6.9%
  • Not a cuck

Votes: 86 8.3%

• Total voters
I am just over 8", and very thick. That is why my wife rather fuck a smaller cock.

You wife and my Asian wife are very similar - my wife has no interest in anything bigger than my 5.5" which she considers on the big side already. Not all women want long, not all women want thick... and some women want neither. My wife's orgasms come mainly from my eating her pussy, and her riding on top and rubbing her clit on my pubic bone. She would cum just as much with the smallest cocks as she does with me.

In our case is not a matter of size, my wife says she had never seen a cock growing as much as mine, it is tiny when soft and average -16 cm- when hard but very thick. The fact is that i have never lasted too much and once I cum it takes hours to get it hard again. She has always enjoyed long lasting guys who can cum many times in every hole and that is certainly not me.

Attachments

• f0721768.jpg
    f0721768.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 11
  • _aegceh.jpg
    _aegceh.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 11
In our case is not a matter of size, my wife says she had never seen a cock growing as much as mine, it is tiny when soft and average -16 cm- when hard but very thick. The fact is that i have never lasted too much and once I cum it takes hours to get it hard again. She has always enjoyed long lasting guys who can cum many times in every hole and that is certainly not me.
I guessing that's why you're a cuckold. She needs a real man that can fuck her properly.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
poorly designed poll. my husband is 6.5" in length, and 5.75" circumference. Me and most women love both length (to a degree) and girth. I prefer to feel more full and like girth more than a longer dick. Don't enjoy having a dick jamming into my cervix again and again. just a women's perspective. Sasha
I had a gf that my 6" cock would hit he cervix,neither of us liked it.

A small penis is just something what helps into pleasuring a woman or your wife,if she likes to humiliate you it ,s gonna be a big fav of her,i think it,s just one element in many to give pleasure to your wife &women,things like foreplay,fetish&fantasies&other fav from your wife is more important because in my prrsonal experience i like SPH more than my wife,she loves it more when she ,s dressed sexy to tease me &others,forced me into wearing sexy lingerie&high heelsetc,on this moments she loves SPH
Sexy outfit princess.

Yes, from our experiences, being a cuck has nothing to do with penis size or a man's ability to pleasure or please his wife. So, some enjoy small penis humiliation, but it is a small subset of us. Men whose wives enjoy sex with other men have the same penis size range as men who do not share their wives. We have a friend who is cuckolded by his wife. He is also one of my wife's bulls. He is over 7" erect and probably 5" flaccid.

Me, I am one of the cucks in that little dick club. I am also one of the guys who is smaller than most men who see themselves as "small."

I love that little dicklett and tiny nuts, very hot. 😍

• Love