Cucks, what is the size of your penis? [LENGTH -POLL]

Cucks, what is your penis length? (Choose the closest option)

• 3" (~8 cm) or smaller

Votes: 61 6.1%
  • 4" (~10 cm)

Votes: 81 8.1%
  • 5" (~13 cm

Votes: 213 21.3%
  • 6" (~15 cm)

Votes: 270 27.0%
  • 7" (~18 cm)

Votes: 220 22.0%
  • 8" (~20 cm) or bigger

Votes: 71 7.1%
  • Not a cuck

Votes: 85 8.5%

• Total voters
I get a maximum length of four inches and total circumference of three and half inches. What chance of satisfying my wifeā€™s sexual desires with such a little cock .

Attachments

• IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0038.jpeg
    IMG_0038.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Mine is 6ā€ long but Iā€™ve heard about and had many girls admit to me that itā€™s on the smaller side. Which I eventually learned was due to my lack of girth. Iā€™ve been told mine looks smaller than others with 5ā€ long but had slightly more girth and considered them to be more average size. So girth is definitely the biggest factor as far as how women perceive the appearance of size. Thatā€™s why you hear a lot of women say they donā€™t mind when a guy has a 6 inch penis or smaller but they conveniently leave out that thatā€™s only if the is at least slightly above average My wife is one of the fewer women that actually prefers length of girth It took a while, but I finally got my wife to be honest with me about what she thought of my size I told her that typically thought I was smaller because itā€™s on the skinnier side she seems really? She figured it would be because of my length and that it looks more short than skinny to her. She told me if she was being honest, she thought it was on the smaller side of average. I found it interesting the difference In perception being influence by their preference

I'm 9-1/2" + x 7" in girth every women I have been with has enjoyed its size some point out it as to big .... I personally think it is still average but statistics say I am well over that & almost double the average size? The one thing I have come to realize is that women say that size don't matter . Ok if that's true I can except it but from my experience ever women I have been with has shockingly surprised me by wanting it more often , and well I am not going to object . My experience and pleasure comes from watching their Beautiful faces as they take it all in ... That's speaks volumes to Me , I don't particularly brag about my size face to face , but given the right opportunity to do so helps my confidence . Being socially self reserved has hindered my encounters. Which is why I am on here in hopes that being honest and forth right will hopefully grant me access to better opportunities, and hopefully real life encounters . I want to be desired but also respect privacy enough that I hope it draws me closer to those that are well reserved & feel more comfortable in developing trust with each other . Getting to know me isn't as easy as I would hope , but I am willing to build friendships and hopefully gain opportunities from this experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: jared7577768